Can't send presents anymore........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather_mac68

Reaction score
When I go to try and send presents to other Tamas it comes back :Sorry, List full" Is there a way to fix this. Anyone????? :huh:

yes, you must have to meny friends in your friends list, try deleteing some then connect agein

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont delete ur friends yet :angry: , if it wont play games or give presents then yes its ur friends list that is full and u must delet a few, but if it will still play games then u have to delete some of ur treats and items because those lists are full :angry: hope u read this b4 ur tama losses some potential husbands or wives :lol:

Well, either your friend list is full, or the person who you trying to connect with list is full. :lol: Try deleting a fiend or two, and have YOUR friend check their item list.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont delete ur friends yet :D , if it wont play games or give presents then yes its ur friends list that is full and u must delet a few, but if it will still play games then u have to delete some of ur treats and items because those lists are full :D hope u read this b4 ur tama losses some potential husbands or wives :D
SPOT ON!!!

But you can only have up to 24 items, and you wont be able to connect. Also, you can have up to 24 treats. :eek: If one or both of the lists are full, it will say 'Sorry, List Full' or something like that.

I say if you want to connect, eat some treats or delete some items.

How to delete an item: go to 'Present', then press 'A' (1st button) until you see the item you want to delete. Then press 'B' (2nd button). Then it will say 'Wrap'? then press 'A' (1st button) then it will say 'Trash'? Then press 'B' (2nd button). Then you will be asked 'Are You Sure'? Then press 'A' (1st button) then press 'B' (2nd button), then, whala!! you have deleted the item!!! :D

Eat some treats: Go to the food function, then go to the 'Treats'. Press 'A' (1st button) until you see the treat you want to eat. then press 'B' (2nd button) then your tamagotchi will eat it. :p Then, whala!! Your tamagotchi has eaten a treat!!! :D

If it is your friend that needs to do this, then tell her/him to do that!!

Hope this helps!!

yes actully there is. List full means you have 50 friends you have to delete some. :D :D :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont delete ur friends yet :lol: , if it wont play games or give presents then yes its ur friends list that is full and u must delet a few, but if it will still play games then u have to delete some of ur treats and items because those lists are full :huh: hope u read this b4 ur tama losses some potential husbands or wives :huh:
Thanks for your advice,my tama always said list full even when there was no one in my friend list! :wacko:

Delete all the friends you don't play with anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back