next tama features

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do u think should be on the next tama?

• color screen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more points

• more treat space

• more shop space

• more charactors

• more items

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like it if they would make a tama bigger, and include a light so you don't kill your eyes squinting and trying to angle your tama to see it in dim light.

I would love a colour screen, but it would probably suck the battery dead in no time.

I would also love more characters, especially the dearly missed p/1 p/2 characters not put on the V2 list.

I say maybe when this list gets FULL, send all the ideas to Bandai. I think there should be:

-Touching screen like Nintendo DS

-Light up

-Glow in the dark

-Bunch of new characters

-Pen for touching screen

-Pouch for tama wont get frozen

-Alot of new features

-Connecting with friends like a cell phone with long distance.

Then we can email our other tamagotchi friends.

-Colored pixalized characters

Last edited by a moderator:
yes a color screen would be cool but a color screen would not make it better. sure its been done before with the pokemon pikachu 2 but I still like the fact that the tamagochi connection is black and white b/c Bandai could have easily made the tama's color but they chose to stay with the more simple look which I like but thats just my opinion

Well i would have to say i would like them to vibrate when the sound is off atleast so u can still know whats going on with your tama when its on silent and also a light for a couple of seconds when u press a certain button so it doesnt kill the batt very quickly

oh and this is in the wrong section

*Moved by Shawdy*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like it if they would make a tama bigger, and include a light so you don't kill your eyes squinting and trying to angle your tama to see it in dim light.
I would love a colour screen, but it would probably suck the battery dead in no time.

I would also love more characters, especially the dearly missed p/1 p/2 characters not put on the V2 list.
my thoughts exactly. I think they should have a charger in that case...and i think vibrating is good. a cell would be good too maybe you should stick to text messaging. Then they would HAVE to have a charger! hehe, so you check their status, and it will say paused and stuff :pochitchi: !

[SIZE=22pt] I think that a COLOR screen would be nice. I can barely see the pixels! [/SIZE]

:angry: tamagirl777

[SIZE=22pt] I think that a COLOR screen would be nice. I can barely see the pixels! [/SIZE] <_< tamagirl777
I LOVE THAT SONG! :ph34r: :furawatchi: <_< <_< :ph34r:

OK HERES THE LIST:

`COLOR SCREEN

`INSTANT MESSANGER

`VIBRATE/LIGHT

`COVER CHANGES (LIKE ON CELLPHONES)

`A LIGHT

`CARRYING POUCH

OK AND WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT LIKE A NINTENDO DS STYLE OF THING? SO WE CAN HAVE TOUCH SCREEN AND ITS EASIER TO READ?

OK ANY MORE IDEAS PLEASE MESSAGE ME!

My top three suggestions are:

-Colour Screen (So it looks more realistic)

-Light Screen (So you don't have to strain your eyes)

-Vibration (So you know when it wants something)

My top three suggestions are: 

-Colour Screen (So it looks more realistic)

-Light Screen (So you don't have to strain your eyes)

-Vibration (So you know when it wants something)
I like your three, how about this too:

Able to connect with North American cell phones.

I got a cell phone, and would love to be able to connect it with a tamagotchi!

-_- :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back