Vesions One Two and Three Clarification

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChoHimetchidude

Reaction score
Well when I was reading through many topics on this site, I saw many reports of versions 3, 4, 5 and more. The only versions that I know of are versions 1 & 2.

Many people have been confusing other styles of tamagotchi with version numbers, such as Deka, and ketati. These are not versions 3 4 5 etc., merely different styles of tamagotchi such as angelgotchi, devilgotchi, and oceangotchi.

Other people just been plain lying. Thats just rude.

-Chohimetchidude

Last edited by a moderator:
also if you go on e-bay you will find tamagotchi fakes claiming to be v3, v4, and v5 but these bootleg products dont have any corrilation with Bandai, or the real tamagotchi, even though they use some of the same characters. :lol:

Yes, many get confused by that. There is only version 1 and 2 out in stores. But if for some reason you have a version 3, sorry to say but, it's a fake. In ebay, there are like millions of fake version 3, 4, and 5! From the same ebayer! That's just nuts! How does that person get all those fakes!? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back