Sign in to follow this  
*santagotchi*

What happend?!

I tried to reset my tama. The sceeren went blank. i tried reinserting the battry but it dint work. can i fix it?! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :D :) :D B)

the best thing is to remain calm. Did you put in the battery right? if so, did you press the reset button? try these suggestions, hope they work!

Yes but it still dint work!!!!!!!!!!

try reseting it again..it never happens to mine

was there a beeeeeeeeep?

try reseting it again..it never happens to mine

was there a beeeeeeeeep?

:P :D nope

Geez, looking at the other replies, I think that's about it that happened! Are you sure :D ?

:P tamagirl777

Eye did nun uf those thngs, ppls.

get a new battery n_n

It dint work!!

Geez, looking at the other replies, I think that's about it that happened! Are you sure :D ?

:o tamagirl777

Yes. I am 100% sure thiz hapnd.

i think u probaly got water in it.dry it out a lot then put da battery back in.it should b ok. :o

It wasnt near water recently when thiz happend.

I tried to reset my tama. The sceeren went blank. i tried reinserting the battry but it dint work. can i fix it?! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P B) :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

SHEESH! calm down :furawatchi: maybe your tama needs fixing! i de-bugged my broken tama and now he is a happy oyajitchi (he is fixed) try this :furawatchi: !

I tried to reset my tama. The sceeren went blank. i tried reinserting the battry but it dint work. can i fix it?! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P B) :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

SHEESH! calm down :furawatchi: maybe your tama needs fixing! i de-bugged my broken tama and now he is a happy oyajitchi (he is fixed) try this :furawatchi: !