What happend?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the best thing is to remain calm. Did you put in the battery right? if so, did you press the reset button? try these suggestions, hope they work!

i think u probaly got water in it.dry it out a lot then put da battery back in.it should b ok. :eek:

[SIZE=22pt] Geez, looking at the other replies, I think that's about it that happened! Are you sure [/SIZE] :D ?

:p tamagirl777

I tried to reset my tama. The sceeren went blank. i tried reinserting the battry but it dint work. can i fix it?! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p B) :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
SHEESH! calm down :furawatchi: maybe your tama needs fixing! i de-bugged my broken tama and now he is a happy oyajitchi (he is fixed) try this :furawatchi: !

I tried to reset my tama. The sceeren went blank. i tried reinserting the battry but it dint work. can i fix it?! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p B) :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
SHEESH! calm down :furawatchi: maybe your tama needs fixing! i de-bugged my broken tama and now he is a happy oyajitchi (he is fixed) try this :furawatchi: !

if you reset it with something too sharp it might go crazy so did you reset it with something sharp????

:furawatchi:

Years:0

Gen:1

Colour:Light Pink with Lip Stick and Lips

Type:Still baby

Lbs:8

Name:Ducky

Training:0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back