Aaaaaaah

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ver.2 mimitchi

Reaction score
You know that rumor about tht thing were if you keep reinserting the tab in the tamagotchi weird pictures will show, well I did this: Before I took the tab out I held down a,b, and c and took the tab out. I let go of the buttons and the screen appeared black. Then I pressed c, b, a, b, a and it said testing ROM. THen in 5 seconds it said ROM ok and then it went onto this connect screen and when I pressed a it would connect. My brother (whos three years old.) had got a new one so I asked him for it and I did the same thing. THen I made them connect and it showed that guy that said "Ready" for games and it said ready, then I waited ten seconds "Go" n then it sid slee and the screen went to the screen that you usually get when you start of. So I waited ten minutes and the egg hadn't hatched. So I restarted it and did not do that thing and I got a regular Tamagotchi but does anybody know what that is? ROM? :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :D :) :D

Ver. Mimitchi

Anybody know cuase that is scary and I think that if you connected with another person with an egg that's hatched then maybe you would get that type of Tamagotchi that you connected with bu I'm nnot sure.

Ver.2 Mimitchi

This is the ROM test... I dont know much about it but if you have two tamas you can connect and on the non Rom test it will say you have connected with an egg!

I have heard of this happening before. I believe the ROM test was designed to make sure the tama works before it is packaged and sent to stores to be sold. You have to be careful, because it can break your tama. You can look around https://www.mimitchi.com/ and see more info somewhere on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to fix the URL for that ebsite ^^^^^^^^ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back