NOOOOOO!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphin

Reaction score
;) When I came back from school I found out my Hinotamatchi turned into a Masktchi I didnt like that guy :lol: !!!I liked my procious little fire ball! :)

Lol, I don't like him too much either, and so far I've gotten an Ichigotchi like both my friends, and they got maskchis, I hope Mine is different!

I don't like masktchi eather :p i like gozarutchi (ninja) better.

I've had masktchi 3 times hes ok but the matchmaker doesent come much :D

I've never goten Masktchi. :p

But my brothers get him almost every time! :D

My sister got Masktchi. My tarakotchi hated him, though. They kept giving each other poo.

mask dude gets some cool presents though. i like him

i sis got that because she almost killed hers. but i got a Mimitchi. but mastuchi is soo cool

O, and he has realy poor hygeen...u never see him in the bath or brushing ing his teeth, do u?

Its the stupidest one....i have him too......RARR! It looks like a freaky thing....It looks....very.....unfeminin

I have Maskutchi (which is ugly, I'll agree) and Gozarutchi right now, because I purposely took bad care of them ;P I've connected them about a million times and Gozarutchi STILL hasn't given him the cape! I'm getting so sick of it, so I might just forget the cape and let the matchmaker find mates for them.

id KILL for that one. I got the worm with the big nose. he drinks beer, ya know... i like maskitchi. though id really like the robot (doot dee doot) i must like maskitchi to go with my elusive behaviors....lol :D

lol thass really funny! ^_^ My first tamagotchi ever was masktchi. He was GANKY. I'm going 2 try to get the mystery guy.

Masktchi was my first tama on my Connection, but I haven't gotten him again. So far I've had six adults, and no repeats. But my teens right now will probably have one repeat, but that's okay. I still haven't gotten Memetchi, Hanatchi, or Gozarutchi. But I have Ichigotchi and Hinotamatchi now, so I only have a chance of getting Hanatchi according to the growth charts

Robotchi is my favorite, though. I'm not sure why. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back