Mini's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but I heard they are kind of crappy, but I'm not sure. Is it true you can only get 4 characters, and can't play with them?

Yeah, I have one...Just bought it...But u can't play......sope...soo boring...I might bring it back. >:3

From what I heard on another website, they were meant to be a cute fashion accessory rather than a fully working tama.

i have a tama mini yes they evolve there very easy to take care of b/c they only need a little bit of care true there more of a fashion thing but they have 3 stages child adult older adult there nice for ppl who want a tama with them at all times you can also take care of them with 1 button the A button : cleans up poop , heals the tama , and turns out the light the mini's r more like the original tama's from 1997

They arn't crappy to me. I have 1 but they are just for quick fun. Or basic fun. :D

*Moved to the appropriate area by Jappyx*

Please remember next time their is to be no questions in Comments and Rumers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back