Sign in to follow this  
Tama paridise

my tama is 40!

:D :D last time i went to my grandparents i left my tama! And it was a marutchi! When i came back it was still alive 40 y ears old! and it is not an adult it is still the same! What should i do? :D

Wow, maybe it's a glitch but maybe you used all 5 secret codes cuz I've heard it makes ure Tama ivinsable, by the way, what type of Tama was it(Ver.2?)

Ver.2 Mimitchi

:)  :)  :)  :D  :)  :)  ;)  ;)  :(  :(  :(  :(  :huh:

this is my 100th post

Well for your hundredth post, it looks like you could have said something on-topic. I though this was why user ranks were deleted.

Tama paridise:

Did you type in the 5 codes before you left? I heard doing that will make a tama immortal.

:huh: :wacko: last time i went to my grandparents i left my tama! And it was a marutchi! When i came back it was still alive 40 y ears old! and it is not an adult it is still the same! What should i do? :angry:

:ph34r: HAHAHAHA! I can't believe your grandparents take care of your tama! Sorry, I just find that hilarious.

you left your tamagotchi at your grandparents house for a month O_O?!?! i would have been gogint nuts if i left mine some place

Well for your hundredth post, it looks like you could have said something on-topic. I though this was why user ranks were deleted.

Tama paridise:

Did you type in the 5 codes before you left? I heard doing that will make a tama immortal.

no i did not because back then i did not know the secret codes. I know applecore371 can be a little naughty because he is my friend and barely e-mails me! :D :D :lol: :blink: :P :P :ph34r: :P I think my puroperatchi is going to turn in to the chohimetchi!

:D HAHAHAHA! I can't believe your grandparents take care of your tama! Sorry, I just find that hilarious.

:actully they did not! 1 they dont know how to take care of one!

2 they did not know

it was there!

3 when i counted all of my tamas 20 were there so i knew 1 was missing! :D

It probably was dropped they do that when they get bumped or dropped I would reset it.

Gosh I feel like my angelgotchi is really old yours is 40 and that is pretty amasing and my angelgothci is 165!

yes it was and it is pretty hard trying to find all 21 tamas with 2 brothers! :huh:

Tell me about it,I have two brothers and I only have 5 tamagotchi's but it is still imposible to keep all of them away from my brothers, one of them is turning 4 this Halloween and he is always saying that he could take better care of them than I could and it's a nightmare.

did u pause it??maybe u left it paused..thats why its still a child and its 40 <_<

<_< B) last time i went to my grandparents i left my tama! And it was a marutchi! When i came back it was still alive 40 y ears old! and it is not an adult it is still the same! What should i do? B)

how did u mannage that! :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :o

ya know what happened 2 me?<_<

i got gozaruhutcheeee! B)

he goes 2 bed at 11pm i go 2 bed at 8.30pm!

B)