Weak tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gymnastelmo

Reaction score
I have noticed that the tamagotchis who are given no snacks tend to die more easily.

Twice now, I have left my 4 tamagotchis alone for about an hour, and when I return...the tama that I have been proforming the "no snacks" experament on has become a winged tamagotchi:( :eek: , while the other 3 tamagotchis are still bouncing happily around the screen :huh: :lol: .

If anyone else has experienced something like this, I would love to hear about it. :huh:

The no snaks is how you get the sekret char. (nazotchi) according to people

well... i think i'll do this too and tell you what i find. ive started 2 new tamagotchis ( Elija and Pierce, both boys same ages) and since theyre at the same stage same age and same amout of hearts as eachother, '' make everything the same except no snacks for Pierce. Ok? It'll be fun! :(

When im at work all day, I cannot play with it. unless im on my break. so the happiness hearts get so low that it wont play unless i feed it a snack first. I wanna try to get the secret charactor..but i dont think I can

I've succesfully raised a hanatchi (the one with no spirit neglects) with no snacks, so it is definetly possible.

tips:

connect with other tamagotchis, and win.

go as far as possible on the jump game.

feed as often as possible.

I usually kept my tama's happiness on half. I'm trying this experiment again, only this time going for a mimitchi. sidenote: I really do think that the sixth generation has something to do with the secret characters.

WARNING: if you let your tamagotchi's spirit go so low that it gets sick more than three times, then it will die. You MUST have another tamagotchi to connect with, otherwise this experiment will fail.

oh yes, and because of muscle strength, it is easier to win against toddlers than teens or adults. Keep that in mind win connecting.

EDIT: If you do win a game after connecting, praise your tamagotchi so its happiness doesn't go down next time it loses. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back