This is gonna be AWESOME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts

Reaction score
B) I have this GREAT plan, in fact I've already started it.

Anyways, I've figured out how many pixels there are on a tamagotchi, so I thought... why don't I make the clock? So I did it and it came out exactly like the tamagotchi's(duh) :p .

I used a calculator, my tamagotchi connection, and the old-fashioned paint program on windows (since Paint Shop Pro is messed up kinda on my computer), and I blah blah blah blah blah, you know what I did, so anyways I made this:

https://img28.exs.cx/img28/671/TamaClock.gif

(Will be bigger, and better quality[in case it looked messy or with leftover pixels, blame it on imageshack!])

OK, I made it do every number on each one so It could be made into a real clock by a programmer... :huh: LIKE ME! :eek:

Since I make Music, Animated 3D Movies, AND Games, I can not only make it a clock, but one day...Just you wait... I can make an "almost" exact duplicate of a Tamagotchi Connection for the computer!!!

So go ahead and post your comments/questions, I'll be working on it now...

and THE ANIMATING IS SIMPLE, it's THE PROGRAMMING and FINDING THE ANIMATIONS that's hard, not really hard actually, Intermediate :huh: :lol:

<<<Post Reserved(In case 1st one gets too big on the editing)>>>

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great! :lol:

I look forward to seeing your work progress!

Yah I knew it, I need help, maybe by someone who can copy the tamagotchi and/or it's animations, also another important thing is a digital camera, since you'll need it, unless you can remember everything pixel by pixel.

I'm also gonna put up a website (free one of course) to put my pictures up, I'll edit this post telling the website(s) and the people who would like to help. And if you wanna help in any way then post it here, I never check my Email! Thanks! :lol:

(Reserved for Website)

People Helping

(None)

I've got some cool pictures of my tamagotchis :huh: ...but i can't figure out how to post them. :lol:

Do you think you could copy them using a paint program? It's easy, if you do then make the Height of the picture 31 and the Width 32 (32 by 31 Pixels in a tamagotchi, interesting).

Oh and by the way Admin....or Moderator or TamaGuide or whoever, I tried posting my TamaClock.gif on my post instead of it being a link, but when I previewed my post it just had the URL with the tags around it......can't you post animations or what?

I have a digital camera... getting the animations will be difficult. I can get you the 'main' positions of most characters besides mametchi, itchigotchi, young mimitchi. I can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back