Problem with connecting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienape

Reaction score
There is some kind of glitch with my tamas and I wanted to know if anyone else has this problem and if it can be fixed.

My red jellybean tama and yellow butterfly tama will not connect with any of my other tamas to give presents. It keeps on saying "list is full" and then passes that message on to my other tamas when I try to connect them, like a virus. I deleted some of my friends on my tamas, (the most I had was 28, now I have 10 on each) to see if that was the problem and it still says "list is full". It seems to start with the red jelly been tama and yellow butterfly, because the other tamas work themselves out and stop saying "list is full" after a couple of hours. I also deleted some of my treats to see if I had too many of those but that was not the problem either. :huh:

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! :chohimetchi:

thats werid,...maybe your batters are low o_O? try deleteing some of your items?

well i guess that is a glitch or something! im not sure if im correct, but maybe you have to many toys? when you delete get rid of the cheap items first! :kuribotchi: if that wont work try to reset or try to connect later! note:sorry if i caused you to lose items! :chohimetchi: :huh:

Yup that was the problem, I had alot of items. I had collected alot of flower pots and shovels to give to my other tamas. I went ahead and used them and now I can connect! :kuribotchi:

Thanks so much!! :chohimetchi:

(I am still puzzled as to why my other tamas said "list is full" for a couple of hours after they connected to the probelm tama though :huh: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back