Common Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 17

Reaction score
Many people have screen problems on their tamagotchi's, its like a small flashing that goes on behind the tamagotchi's, this happened on my yellow tamagotchi but it has gone away, my blue tamagotchi has it at the moment, i think it will disspear after a while, so if this happens to you, dont worry :eek:

:p Yeah. I've noticed this on my tams, but only when two connected tams are giving gifts to each other. Thank goodness it's nothing seroius!

I have never had this glitch and i have been collecting since day 1! i guess i'm lucky :p :D

Oh i just thought of this (but im not recomending it so you dont blame me if it brakes)

Maybe one of the wires in the back is loose if you open it up you can soldere it if you know how but that would only be if the entire screen turned lines and fuzzy not just a certain part.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is very wierd.

0____________________________________________________________________________________________________________o

My tam did it, and I waited, and waited, and finally downloaded it, but NOTHING WORKED!!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back