Have you ever looked in the Admin's profile...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts

Reaction score
Yah look in The Admin's Profile

He says he was born in 1905!!??

I rest my case your honor.....*judge says* Alright the Administrator of the Message Board TamaTalk is under arrest for age fraud and will be put in prison for 0 Years, 0 Months, and 0 Days, he will then pay a fine of $0.00 or be put to execution of:

1. The chair at 0 Volts

2. 0 Doses of fatal poison, or

3. Will be Forced to jump off a building 0 stories tall

Congradulations Thoughts, you have won and get a payment of Absolutely Nothing, I am sorry Admin had to torture you with these lies.

The story continues...

Thoughts walks out of the Supreme court, he goes to sleep and wakes up the next day. A news bulletin reports that the highly dangerous Admin has escaped from the 0 Security prison, all of a sudden Thoughts finds himself with the Admin face to face in a virtual website world....the website TamaTalk. The Admin, with the half a monkey's Head avatar, chases him through the text, Thoughts falls almost smashing his head on the number 2, luckily the Admin trips on an I. Thoughts quickly takes hold of a nearby mouse cursor. "Hi-Ho Silver, and awaaaay" says Thoughts as he races to the X at the top right corner of the screen. Admin comes from the side riding an Hourglass cursor, almost knocking thoughts off his cursor. Then out of nowhere everything dissapears and they are now in the screensaver named "Flying through Space" both of them jump and grab on to a moving pixel, the Admin and Thoughts surviving the growing speed of the white pixels. The screen saver dissapears and they appear back at the TamaTalk fromt page, thoughts runs for the small Google search bar at the bottom of the page, quickly he spells out HELP using letters nearby, as the Admin races towards thoughts using a parenthases and two O's as a skateboard, Thoughts jumps onto the search button and......

Sorry I couldn't help myself :lol:

Poor poor Thoughts....your being hunted by Admin...you should be careful. He is from Texas you know! Though I can't say anything, that's where I am currently...for a few days anyway...Hope you get away quickly Thoughts :lol:

HA HA HA...a new Reality T.V. series. The Outlaw Admin...coming to a city near you.

I feel the need to point out that your math is wrong... this year is 2004... the year written is 1905... that's a difference of 99 years... he'd be 99 years old... :D not to be picky or mean. I just find it humourous.

And I don't see why the year really matters. It's not how young you are, but how young you feel!

Well thank you for pointing that out Clarinutty. :D Sharp eye. But still the point is...Admin is an outlaw. A 99 year old, on a motorcycle. LOL there's a unique picture.

I feel the need to point out that your math is wrong... this year is 2004... the year written is 1905... that's a difference of 99 years... he'd be 99 years old... :eek: not to be picky or mean. I just find it humourous.
And I don't see why the year really matters. It's not how young you are, but how young you feel!
Lol yes. Correction he would be 99 not 104. :eek: :p :eek: :eek:

Maybe he put that cuz he's embarrassed to put his real age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back