HELP! THIS IS IMPORTANT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvtamagotchis1996

Reaction score
he is in the middle of the screen and keeps getting bigger and bigger until all i can see is his head and he keeps smiling then gets smaller into normal size.WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE REPLY IF YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!OH , GREAT HE DOING IT AGAIN!

My Ghost-character(Hotodetchi I think it is. don't have all these memorized...yet) does something quite similar. She comes up to the front of the screen looking to either side, and then she puts her little ghost-arms up and gives me a kiss when her whole face fills the screen. Then, she floats back away from the screen. I love this particular Tama. She will leave tomorrow(Friday night), though. She has a Gen. 3 baby boy. I wish I could keep her on my Tama for much, much longer. I will put a good word out for the Ghost! :angry:

Aubrey

Yeah, it's just a Random Animation. They can happen at any moment... Your Tamagotchi will do other stuff too, like roll on the ground etc. :angry:

he is in the middle of the screen and keeps getting bigger and bigger until all i can see is his head and he keeps smiling then gets smaller into normal size.WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE REPLY IF YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!OH , GREAT HE DOING IT AGAIN!
it does that to me as well. well he did because he is gone now *sob* but he was waggleing his ears at me! (how cute!!) :)

I don't know what it is but my tama do it also!!!

I have :) Sometimes its look just to the lake and watch tv! Sometimes it take its wings and fly!

yeah, all tamas do that. my mametchi came up to the screen and it had HUGE eyes! it is so cute!

My Ghost-character(HotodetchiI think it is. don't have all these memorized...yet) does something quite similar. She comes up to the front of the screen looking to either side, and then she puts her little ghost-arms up and gives me a kiss when her whole face fills the screen. Then, she floats back away from the screen. I love this particular Tama. She will leave tomorrow(Friday night), though. She has a Gen. 3 baby boy. I wish I could keep her on my Tama for much, much longer. I will put a good word out for the Ghost! :)
Aubrey
Dorotchi. :wacko: OMG My Kusatchi was doing that once, and I thought that it was killing it sefl! :( Now I know better ;)

yeah, all tamas do that. my mametchi came up to the screen and it had HUGE eyes! it is so cute!
yeah i know...i used to think my character now is ugly, but when i used an item it when neare to the screen and was so cute, but when it went up to the screen and smiled it was REALLY CUTE!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back