Sign in to follow this  
stillstandinguntouched

i think my mametchi cant have kids

Lilly is 10 years old, why hasnt the matchmaker came yet? we need her or in 6 more days, lilly's gonna be an old woman, with no bloodline! what do i do? when will she come??

some1 please help!

hmm... Try setting the clock to 10:29, 14:59, or 18:59... That is what I do whn I'm really anxious. And make sure her hearts are all full. Good luck! ^.~

No problem! (did she mate?) :(

no she didnt mate. the matchmaker didnt come! i showed my brother this page and he said it would work too. i set the time like that all night yesterday and nothing. will she ever have babies? *as tears form in her eyes*

I heard that Mrs. Busybody should come at 10am, 3pm, and 7pm. Mabey you missed her when she came by. You might have heard this before ,but I hope it helps :D

Yup. It should. Dunno what could be wrong.

the sad and terrifing truth. i reset lilly. i feal terrible. but now i have a beautiful baby boy name senji. pronounced seny. i will love him even if no matchmaker comes... i have to go fix my signature bye! (for now)

:l buy-buy. (don't feel too bad. My first tamagotchi ever was reset because I wanted a boy. :rolleyes: )

gymnastelmo Posted on Nov 13 2004, 11:03 PM

I love your new avatar, stillstandinguntouched 

thank you!

peanutbutter13 Posted on Nov 14 2004, 04:47 AM

Do you like mine? 

its cute!

Hmm...I have the same problem. I have a mametchi, 1st gen, six years old(turning 7 today) maybe it's just not her time.