Tamagotchi on toilet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violet

Reaction score
The other day, I was cleaning after my tarakotchi's baby, and when I did, it showed my tarakotchi sitting on the toilet. I'm not really sure what to think of it..

Sometimes you might see your tama farting.

You know your tama is farting when there are little squiggily lines coming up from the bottom of the screen and your tama has a constipated look about him/her.

If you ever happen to catch your tama farting you should hurry and select the toilet icon so that your tama can do his/her buisiness on the toilet instead of the screen.

You probably selected the toilet icon the same second it started farting.

:D

farting? lol....i call them stink lines,,,or i dunno haha....when they are on the toilet tho, it is sort of funny/weird....they shut their eyes and go....and finally go AHHH!!! And open their mouths and go ah!....hehe....kinda gross, cause it looks like their really uhhh working hard....cough....jk...

~stares at his three tama's on three toilets~ Wow...it's syncronized pooping.... :lol: :rolleyes:

Well, I didn't know 'till about half an hour ago thati t was even possible to toilet train these Tamagotchis... I mean, the old ones couldn't....

Really? I haven't seen that yet...

This is so exciting though, it feels like I'm eight years old again :rolleyes: I never know what to expect from Kyle...

You mean it's a TOILET!? I thought it was a very badly designed graphic of a BATHTUB! 
*runs away disturbed*
There is a bathtub and a toilet ... lines come from the bathtub also...the bathtub is probably what u saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back