Under penalty of law LOOK HERE... plz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jigg

Reaction score
;) B) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: My Tamagotchi turned from a <_< right into a UFOgotchi?! I know that it takes two days for a toddler to turn into a teen, sigh.... it took one night for mine to evolve into to a adult?! If this has happened to you plz note me at once :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

A baby turns into a toddler the day it's born, a toddler turns into a teen at 1 or 2, a teen turns into a adult at 3 or 4.

UFOtchi's not an adult, but you should get an adult in a couple days.

But isn't UFOtchi cute? Love it!

Edit: Ah...I see where people keep getting the idea it's an adult. That character guide needs to be fixed...Propellertchi is a teen too <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
its happened to me like threehundred times.i have thre tamas.one has a babi nd it just bought a ufo.it likes to go to egypt with its babyboy.she is a NINJA! <_<

:D :D :wacko: :ph34r: :wacko: :ph34r: :huh: My Tamagotchi turned from a ;) right into a UFOgotchi?! I know that it takes two days for a toddler to turn into a teen, sigh.... it took one night for mine to evolve into to a adult?! If this has happened to you plz note me at once :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
cool i use have a B) hitodetchi and my just turned into a ufogotchi :)

Hi Kabutchi!

By the look of your avatar you have had/have a Kaerutchi character.Please could you tell me how you got it.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back