Tamagotchi Species Names

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagod

Reaction score
Does everyone know which Tamagotchi species I'm tatlking about when I mention things like, Young Mimitchi.....Maskutchi.....Marutchi....ect...? Because If not then I'll post the images I'm creating as avatars with their name so you all will know which you have and you'll be better informed when people answer your questions with names. Please respond.

~Tamagod

I dont know what species they are but if you send me the avatars i dont know if i'll be able to see them because my sister did something to the computer so we cant get all of the picutes...i cant even see anybodys avatars not even mine. But we could try i guess =).

Marc!

I think that would be great! Tamagotchi 101 class taught by our own Tamagod :)

Lol. I've got quite a few of the Avatars done and I will post them later on tonight with their names! ^^

Almighty Tamagod is fine....XD I'm just kidding. Moj, Moju, or TG, or whatever you wanna call me. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
yer, make us a nice list with pictures of all the tamas

we luv ya dr.tamagod , haha joke, ^_^

I'm almost done with it! I think you all ill really enjot it. But images aren't allowed on these forums because of safety reasons. So my website will be the only place to get the list, and my avatars for you guys(I think they might be uploaded on this site too, I think that's what Mr. Admin said.) , and some of my hints and tips too. My website is officially opened just not complete yet. here's a link:

Tama-Go!

Hope to see you there!(please spread the word!)

Yo tamagod,

i see you need mods for your forum, can i be one ^_^

PM me on here or something, peace ^_^

They're on my website, go there to find them. It's under Tamagotchi Species Specs. Enjoy!

[To madrox] Respond to my e-mail. I replied and included a few questions for you to answer and then I'll consider it,

thats a nice species page ya got ther, gave me lots of info ^_^

ill get back to your e-mail wen i get the time, i got to go to work shortly, so ill do it after work.

Ok, I'll check my e-mail here in a few hours, maybe you'll be back from work then and would've had time. ^_^

yay, thanks for lookin at my email and makin me a mod ^_^

No problem, I think that you could be a great addition to the staff(which is at the moment, me and you! XD) Lol.

maybe we should make a post advertising your website?

thats if admin would let us :rolleyes:

Well, Mr. Admin said that I could. But I don't want to spam his board with messaged about my website.....And I think having the website in the top 2 posters' sig's is quite enough advertisement! MWAHAHAHAHA!

lol, well all we do is post,

but we have an even better reason now, to get your site name around in our sig's :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back