Mein neu Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkingviolation

Reaction score
So I was perusing the advertisements in the Sunday newspaper about a month ago and then I noticed the new Tamagotchi's.

I'm old. I'm a college student. I remember when Tamagotchi's were popular, back when I was in about 6th grade. Actually not many people in my school had Tama's, most people had Giga Pets. But that's beside the point. Yea. I'm old.

I don't know where my old Tamagotchi is right now, in the attic probably? or in my closet at home with my old stuff?? who knows? My old one was lavender with white swirls on it.

So yesterday I had some free time, and some money to spend, so I bought a new Tamagotchi. It's transparent red with sparkles. Cute.

It hatched at 10:07 am. It's a boy! I named him Bob.

I just looked over and noticed that Bob was about to poop, because there were wavy lines on the screen. So I went to the toilet icon quickly, and then it shows Bob sitting on a duck-shaped toilet, doing his business ! Weird, I didn't know you could do that :lol:

Kinda nifty.

oops... i left poor Bob alone from about 4 pm til 8ish... he was asleep when i got back, and sick, there were two poops beside him, and his stats were all the way down. :D :unsure: :unsure: :angry:

i felt reallly bad about leaving him alone for so long. next time i have to leave i'll have to remember to put him on pause! And this morning when he wakes up i'm going to have quite a job to do!

I sure wish there were other people around here with tamagotchis. I think I'm the only one. I really want to find someone to connect with, but it's not likely that it's going to happen anytime soon :blink: maybe i can convince one of my friends that tamagotchis are cool and they should get one. i hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob's Current Stats:

Hunger: all hearts full

Happy: all hearts full

Training: 2 bars

Weight: 21 lb

Stage: Ichigotchi

This morning I saw Bob doing two peculiar things. First, I saw him running at the bottom of the screen and crashing face-first. Seems kinda suicidal...

Then, just a few minutes ago, I saw him dancing and singing. There was a music note moving beside him. ^_^ Cute!

Well I hate to do this but I'm going to have to put him on pause. I work from 2 to 8, and Im pretty sure it wouldn't be a great idea to bring Bob to work.

later! :)

Last night I goofed again. I forgot to pause the poor thing and when I got back to my room at 1:30, I found Bob asleep with a poop beside him, and his hunger hearts were only half full, and he only had one happiness heart. So this morning I had quite some catching up to do.

I had to discipline Bob once today, now his training bar is at 3.

He just evolved into a Hanatchi! So cute! I figured I would get a Hanatchi because I haven't been taking the best care of him. He's so cute though! I can't wait til the matchmaker comes.

That's all for now.

Today I saw Bob the Hanatchi do two new things. This morning, I saw him brushing his teeth. How precious!

Then, this afternoon, I saw him put his face up really close, closer than normal. I've heard of tamagotchi's kissing the screen before, but Bob wasn't kissing the screen. I could see up his nose. Kinda funny :eek:

He's been a good little guy today. I'm not a good caretaker. However, I made sure his hearts were good and full before he went to bed.

He's going to bed at 9:00 now, and waking up shortly after 9:00 am.

Later.

Hello! Miss Busybody came today! The first time she visited, I was driving home and I really couldn't keep an eye on my tamagotchi at the time. The second time she visited, I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't know if you were supposed to press a button or what, so I just let her sit and look at her book and whatnot. She went away and I was confused. But then I found out what to do. I reset my clock to 3:00 pm and Miss Busybody visited again. She brought me a Mametchi. Now Bob has a cute little girl babytchi. I shall call her Roxy.

Bob the Hanatchi is doing well. I cannot wait to see what Roxy turns out to be!!! So excited !!! :(

I am excited. This morning I was on a car ride. I took a short nap and woke shortly after 9:00, and then I looked at my tama. Roxy had just woken up too, and now she is a Young Mimitchi!!! {Yesterday she was a Kinakomatchi.) Today I saw her singing, and I just saw her taking a bath!!! How cute!! B) I've noticed, however, that she doesn't like to play games much when she doesn't have to. She is pretty cute. Her discipline level is up pretty high too. Maybe it's because I've actually had the time to keep an eye on her all day; only once I have had to put her on pause. I've had the sound off most of the time, however, but I somehow happen to catch her crying and I can praise/discipline her when I need to. She's a pretty nice lil tamagotchi though. I like little Roxy :)

Current Stats

Name: Roxy

Weight: 21 pounds

Training: 6

Gen: 2nd

The matchmaker just came! She brought Roxy a Maskutchi, and now Roxy has a baby girl! Woohoo! I shall name the baby Foxy, doesn't that sound nice?

I really want to get another Tama because I want to see how the whole connecting thing works, I don't know anybody who has a tama so there are no chances for me to connect with anybody. I think I'll buy another tama today. Maybe.

That's all for right now

woohoo, just bought a new one!!! it's the purple one with swirls! i shall... now... activate... it.... here goes........

it's a GIRL!!! :( :( Her name is Moxie.

My other tama, Roxy, is going up real close to the screen and winking at me. Aww, how cute! never seen her do that before.

I just connected the two. They played a game where they had to pump up a balloon, and Roxy won. Baby Moxie cried. aww. I connected them again and Moxie gave Roxy a present of poop. :(

Well i guess that's all for now. :(

Update:

Name: Moxie

Weight: 40 pounds

Training: 6/9

Gen: 1

Species: Kuchipatchi (just evolved today!! -_- )

Name: Foxy

Weight: 13 pounds

Training: 3/9

Gen: 3

Species: Marutchi

Ich wurde angenehm gestern Morgen wenn Foxy entwickelt in einen Hinotamachi überrascht. Sie ist 3. Gen, 2 Jahre alt, und ihre Ausbildung ist voll. Ich erwarte, dass sie bald entwickelt.

Last night I was doing some hardcore studying, because my final exams are this week.

While I was studying, I forgot that my tama's were still on, and by the time I got a break, Moxie's stats were all empty, and Foxy's were pretty low as well. Foxy was sick and she had her back turned to me. I was surprised that she wasn't dead. I pumped up their stats as quickly as I could, meaning, I fed them candy instead of playing games. Then I put them on pause until 11:30 this morning. As a result of all the candy last night, Foxy had a toothache today.

I had the tama's in my bookbag today, with the sound off. I must have accidentally bumped a button, because when I took Moxie out of my bookbag, she had been visited by the matchmaker and the screen said "LOVE? YES or NO"..... I took a chance and said yes. Matchmaker brought another Kuchipatchi for Moxie, and now she has a little baby boy.

I left my tamagotchis in my bookbag for another two hours while I took a final exam today. Surprise! Foxy is now a Hanatchi. ;) Not really what I wanted, but oh well. I didn't take very good care of her so I guess a Hanatchi is what I had coming to me anyway. I kinda wanted a Masktchi though.

ok i haven't written in here for a while.

but now I am running three tamagotchis! woohoo!

and here they are:

Name: Lola

Weight: 25 pounds

Training: 7/9

Gen: 1

Species: Ichigotchi

Case: Lavender with bubbles

Name: Jill

Weight: 62 pounds

Training: 9/9

Gen: 5

Species: Kuchipatchi (w/baby)