why wont it play?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

erosagnostic

Reaction score
my tama is a fully fed toddler (hitodetchi) in connection2 and it's only got one happy heart. it's hard to get it to play games! I keep having to give it treats to get it to play a game! is there some other way? is it ok to leave it like this for a while? what's the deal?

Mj

:rolleyes: :lub:

I have noticed with my tama and my kids tamas that alot of the times in order to get them to play games you have to give them a snack, especially if you want to play alot of games .... it'll let you play 1 or 2 games every couple of hours but if you want to play more then that then you have to give it a few snacks.... and as far as the happy hearts go it is ok to leave them empty for a while but if you want it to be fully happy just give it a snack for each empty heart and it will be happy again...

:rolleyes:

if you ignore it for a while or disapline it will soon play. i heard that if you disapline it 6 times, your character will be better at bump.

Your Tama won't play a game because it is too light.

They lose weight each time they play and if your Tama is about to fall below its minimum weight if it plays another game, it will refuse.

Snacks is the only way to get the weight up if it is already full fed - but be careful, too many snacks gives them toothache! (Curable by a dose of medicine...)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back