discombobulated

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

odd kid

Reaction score
i read on a site, forgive me i cannot remember which one, that an onionitchi can grow up to be a Mimitchi. to me this does not make sense however as surely you have to take perfect care to get a mimitchi and onionitchi is a 'bad' character (taking care wise) so how could you get an onionitchi after taking perfect care?

very grateful for any replies/opinions/musings

please PM me also (only if you dfon't mind) as i always lose track of posts!

:p ;) :huh: :)

You can get a Mimitchi from an Oniotchi.

If you take average / poor care of your baby/toddler it will turn into an Oniotchi - but if you take excellent care of your Oniotchi it can become a Mimitchi.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

PS One way for you to keep track of posts is using the My Assistant link - see it in the upper rh corner of the TamaTalk screen? Click on it and it gives you options.

Click on My Last 10 posts and it will show them to you - you then just use the links to see what replies have been made...

that is so cool! i will definately try and do that in future, as i find it really hard to take perfect care!

thanku so much tamamum!!! :angry:

also (i think i will make a new post for this as i really want to know) i took perfect care of my (v1) tama (i did give him one treat tho- i had to as he wouldn't play the game, and wouldn't eat food to get weight up) and he has turned into Ichigotci! does that mean i can't get a mimitchi now? i have tried soo hard and may no mistakes. why can't i get a mimitchi!! i've had my v1 since january and never had one. there must be something wrong it!

please reply,

thanku.

:angry:

On the V1 you get Mimitchis on even generations - so it is v. rare to get one from an Ichigotchi, as it is an odd generation teen character.

Not impossible 'though.

I have noticed that for some reason, you DO get Ichigotchis on G10 - don't ask me why - but it has happened on all my V1s.

If you're not on G10, then your Ichigotchi will evolve into a Mametchi with perfect care.

I'm going to give you a link to a site, I don't know if it is still there (I haven't visit the site for about 6mths, but it has a very good V1 growth chart, made by a TamaTalk member who doesn't come on line anymore:

https://www.freewebs.com/tamagal/growthchart.htm

Hope it is useful

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back