Sign in to follow this  
tinkkiou

Just bought on Amazon

I just bought these

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...g=UTF8&v=glance

I know some people say aquapets are boring, but I played with one at Toys R Us and they're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! The way they move in the water is the best! I'm almost 20 and I love tamas and other v.pets! :( teehee! Anyway I heard that it was better if you got two because they could interact with each other <_< Not getting them until 11-9 though :D But I'm still excited! They were pretty cheap! What do you think?

Awesome :huh: I would like to buy one, there very cheap right now.

I just bought these

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...g=UTF8&v=glance

I know some people say aquapets are boring, but I played with one at Toys R Us and they're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! The way they move in the water is the best! I'm almost 20 and I love tamas and other v.pets! B) teehee! Anyway I heard that it was better if you got two because they could interact with each other :D Not getting them until 11-9 though :D But I'm still excited! They were pretty cheap! What do you think?

Nice work! :P

I do hope you like them. I have never had one, and many people say they are bad... But maybe you will like it! If so, please let me know, I might buy one. :o

So, if you have got it, do you like it?

I think I'll get them tomorrow (the 9th) or the next day. I'll definitely post and tell everybody whether they're fun or not :D Some people are so tied up in tamas that they can't appreciate other toys at all... so I am weary about everybody saying that they're so boring. Of course they won't be as complex as tamagotchis, but it's just a toy! Just something to have fun with. So I'll post and tell you what I think! :D

I got my aquapets earlier today and I love them! I've had them all day - I didn't get bored in the first 10 minutes like other people say. They're just cute little toys : ) I have two so sometimes they mimic each other. They're a bit hard to figure out at first but I really enjoy them : ) So all those people that say they're SOOO boring - you need to learn how to appreciate a variety of toys - not just the newest most complex, etc. Relax and enjoy them ;)

you'll get bored wit them after 2-5 days, if u don't ur a nerd! Aquapets are lame! They just beep and beep and sing the song in the background of 'Music makes you lose control' by Missy Elliot ft. Ciara

Edited by sani4ka1994

That may be your opinion, but I still enjoy mine. If you know how to level up and what combinations to use to make them do special things they're a lot more fun, especially when have two. :blink:

i think they have NO point and are DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think there as good as tamas but what do I know? i dont have one! lol. Im glad you enjoy yours and your right, they are really cute! :kuribotchi: Everybody has there own opinion right?

Nice! They look very nice :o And I personally don't like aquapets, but everyone who doesn't like them, ya'll are being very rude to tinkkiou.

;) tamagirl777

Nice! They look very nice :marumimitchi: And I personally don't like aquapets, but everyone who doesn't like them, ya'll are being very rude to tinkkiou.

:marumimitchi: tamagirl777

Yeah your right, some people should back off a little. I know yall have your on opinions but some comments sre just rude

What the? Iv'e seen pictures of them but I dont understand, arnt they just a little plastic toy inside the water that beeps?

How can you compare an aqua pet with a Tamagotchi when a Tamagotchi has hundres of actions/animations and emotions and the Aqua pet I just have no idea? I know it beeps or whatever and you can clap to it or something lol?

Btw are you male or female? I'm 16

you'll get bored wit them after 2-5 days, if u don't ur a nerd! Aquapets are lame! They just beep and beep and sing the song in the background of 'Music makes you lose control' by Missy Elliot ft. Ciara

Well, if u get bored with them after 2-5 days, u r a pile of s**t!Thats way worse then a nerd,huh?!?!?!?! :rolleyes: