Digimon tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think digimon tamagotchis should be realesed again?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• What are they?

• Sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bannanahammock_416

Reaction score
I dont know if any of you have ever owned one or even know what it is but it is a tamagotchi except the characters are digimon(digital monsteres)and u must take good care of them so they are ready for battle.They cxan connect like tamagotchis but instead of giving presents and playing the fight!they are the one of my fave tamagotchi's!!!I just hope Bandai re-realeses them again i will buy one 4 sure any one else think bandai should do this them reply to this and tell me ur thoughts or any info u may have on this cant wait to here from u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :blink: :D :D :D :D

yeah same! i have 3 in total, i think...al though, i dont know where thay are! lol...but yeah, they are pritty good. They connect the came type of way Mesu and Osu do. It is like 2 little metal thingies! lol....But yes, they were heeeeeps kkkkooooolllll!!!

I have a few myself, also the japanese ones XD. I really like them, also because it was my first real tamagotchi and it doesn't seem too demanding.

I had the brown one... but the screen got busted and I lost a screw for it. I actually usde to prefer them compared to tamagotchis. (I'm a guy). They were really cool. But Bandai Digimon and tamagotchis ARE the best!!! :D

Oh yea i had about 9 of the Digimon tamagotchis i had a red and balck one which i still have those 2 now and i had a yellow one a brown one a blue one a dark blue one a white one a clear one and my fav was the rainbow printed one i loved that one to death untill my step dad took a mallet to it. (stupid b!80h) so there for outta all the ones i have i still have my red one and black one.

BTW banana_hammock is your first name Princess Conseula

I had a blue-grey US Digimon 1 unit when they were new. But I have no idea where it is now. Probably buried under a million things in my closet lol. Maybe I'll find it again sometday when I clean things out. It was a cool toy, but I never found anyone to link with.

I remember when I was in fifth grade those were the most populasr things.... EVERYONE had one.... You would go into the playground and it would be like, "What level is your Digimon?" "Champion!" "Wanna battle?" "Sure!" I mean, you didn't even have to know who you were fighting.

yeah... i had a glow in the dark digimon pendulum. they were great too.

I had the brown one... but the screen got busted and I lost a screw for it. I actually usde to prefer them compared to tamagotchis. (I'm a guy). They were really cool. But Bandai Digimon and tamagotchis ARE the best!!! :D
I really liked them aswell!!

I use to prefer them to Tamagotchis aswell, as i am a guy aswell.... But, i like Tamagotchis more now... (conneXion, Plus, ConnECTion and the others [including the older ones]) But, i am now searching for 2 Digimons on eBay...

replying to jappyx and toma3ixyy

you will need to get a pendulum x one they are like the olders ones but just newr models the olders modxel can reach for price up to $45.00AUD for 2 the newer model you can still get in the shops and from what i have heard they are just as good as the older ones but just a little different as the are on the side not under the screen as these older one migth be a bit to hard to find unless you try usa or somewhere jappyx

Occausionly, i find a USED pair of Digimon's. I really want to get them.. but i also really want to get a Keitai.... Help me!! What should i do??

I FINALLY got a digimon tamagotchi from ebay! its a green one it is a series 5 I LOVE IT and i paied 33 dollars CDN for it its so awesome and worth every penny!

I'm getting a Digimon for my Birthday,what are theyt like?Also,I'd love to have them re-realesed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back