Button Stopped Working

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chel_Sea

Reaction score
hey my (A) button on my tamagotchi won't work and i don't know what happened to it.. can anyone help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chel Sea, what you did was either used it to much or pushed it to hard and it got stuck. That happend to my last one. So there's nothing you can except call the number on the package, or throw that one away and get another one. Now I have a question for. I'm new on this website and I need someone to talk to. So can I talk to you every Saturday in the chat room on this website? Thanx, gurlygurl13

look ill help u out cause it happens a whole lot to me and i finally learned how to fix it

Now take a part ur tama by removing the one screw in the back, take the cover off, take out the battery, unscrew the next 4 smaller screws, and take the tama apart but be gentalk cause there are two cords connecting the tama to the speaker on the back so u dont want to rip them.

Now u will see four smaller screws, unscrew them and now thake the chip or (keep the screws in a safe place where u wont loose them. Now look at the chip.... where the buttons used to be there are 3 golden design things that are sensors for the buttons

Now find some rubbing alchole and some Q-Tips. Dip the Q-tips into the alchole and rub onto the sensors (the others to keep them from messing up sonner)

Then just put the tamagotchi back together and make sure u dont forget the reset button and the red sensor think didnt fall out (if they did make sure u put them back in)

Now your tamagotchi should be working good as new

Hope I Helped

look ill help u out cause it happens a whole lot to me and i finally learned how to fix it
Now take a part ur tama by removing the one screw in the back, take the cover off, take out the battery, unscrew the next 4 smaller screws, and take the tama apart but be gentalk cause there are two cords connecting the tama to the speaker on the back so u dont want to rip them.

Now u will see four smaller screws, unscrew them and now thake the chip or (keep the screws in a safe place where u wont loose them. Now look at the chip.... where the buttons used to be there are 3 golden design things that are sensors for the buttons

Now find some rubbing alchole and some Q-Tips. Dip the Q-tips into the alchole and rub onto the sensors (the others to keep them from messing up sonner)

Then just put the tamagotchi back together and make sure u dont forget the reset button and the red sensor think didnt fall out (if they did make sure u put them back in)

Now your tamagotchi should be working good as new

Hope I Helped
That's a very good tip!

I did the same thing when I wanted to see how the screen looked and everything and I saw the buttons and you could take them out.

tamas arent cats ! (or are they) oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! spooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyy! *lol*

Thanks guys lol, i found out the reason why it wasn't working! its because my tama wasn't hungry no more so i was unable to use the button. i only have a mini tama so i only feed it, nurse it back to health and shut the lights off for it too sleep lol so yea it wasn't working because at the time he wasn't hungry but when i have to put the lights out and nurse him and feed him again it works! but thanks for all your comments and help! except for the licking one.. thats just dumb!!

Sincerely Chel-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back