KOROTCHI!?!?!? O_O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I was going on the Bandai tamagotchi site, when I noteied that the poll changed. So I read it. THE FIRST CHOICE WAS SOMETHING CALLED KOROTCHI!!! O_O WHAT'S A KOROTCHI???[/SIZE]

P.S. The Tamagotchi DS is really called Tamagotchi Corner shop and is coming out this December! :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]Sorry, I just found out Korotchi is the new name for Furawatchi. ^^; [/SIZE]

*Thinks about that for a moment...* WHAT!?!?!? THAT WAS A GREAT NAME WHY DID THEY CHANGE IT????? :huh: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

EWWWW! well what can ya do? :) maybe if you start a petition? lol nahh. Just name him Furawatchi in your heart :mellow:

I still call it Furawatchi. No one in my entire school (that I know about) has any idea what a Korotchi is.

Furawatchi was the keitai name for that character. I am more inclined to go with that than what the American Bandai people say. Far out I mean they want to call Urutchi (also originally a keitai character) Wooltchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back