OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I looked on IGN it said no realse date for where I live *crys <_<

I know. It does look awesome. However, I don't have a DS. I'll have to use my young cousins one.

It's already out in Japan. Yay! I was not sure if it would be released as an English version. Looks like there will be now. :rolleyes: Thanks for posting that link.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's already out in Japan. Does anyone know for sure if there will be an English version?
I'm sure they'll have one!

If not then I'll just get it in Japanese version. :rolleyes:

ANyways I'll explain what you do on the game.

You have too open up shops and then some tamagotchis will come in. If your a dentist you'll have to clean the tamagotchis teeth. (I've seen pics, BEWARE! Watch out for the corn on their teeth LOL! Kidding!)

I was going to ask for a nintendo DS and a nintendogs game for xmas and I think I`ll ask for this game as well from santa :huh: :huh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Actually this is pretty old news to me
ive knon for quite a while and i cant wait for it to come out

MY nerves are killing me!
I knew about it since March.

I looked on Google and found a preview site of the tama DS game.

Am I the only one here who has a DS, because I have two of them.... :huh:

When I looked on IGN it said no realse date for where I live *crys :(
OMG!!!! IT'S COME'IN IN WINTER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! :(

It looks OK...i have a nintendo DS and i might put it on my christmas list. looks kinda cool! :ph34r:

I also have nintendogs! it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone hjere that would like to get nintendogs for christmas, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO PUT IT ON YOUR LIST #1!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one here who has a DS, because I have two of them.... :D
I have a DS too. lots of kids in my neighberhood have em. theres this one kid across the street i pictochat with every night! :D :D :D :D :D :D :ph34r:

:D i dont have a DS but i'm getting 1 4 christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back