?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coo coo

Reaction score
what the @#!&^#%^^&$%($&^!?!?!?!?!?!? there is two (thats right TWO/2)tamagotchis on the screen(a baby and a teen!)heck does this MEAN????????

That means that ur tamagotchi--for some odd reason, got married and had a baby. Rarely does it ever happen. You can get twin, triples etc.

That means that ur tamagotchi--for some odd reason, got married and had a baby. Rarely does it ever happen. You can get twin, triples etc.
my tama is a TEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yea, it happens. When I wuz on my 3rd gen, i had it happen. Yes I understand TEEN.
i thought only adults could do it :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :( :ph34r: <my tama....

that must be litch there is no way that is meant to happen. unless your tama is an adult. (only saying this because the v2 chart on this site has some mistakes, for example, propeloritchi is actualy a teen not an adult.. they may be other mistakes i don't know) although you probably would have noticed if it skipped a stage!

what the @#!&^#%^^&$%($&^!?!?!?!?!?!? there is two (thats right TWO/2)tamagotchis on the screen(a baby and a teen!)heck does this MEAN????????
Which Tamagotchi do you have? There are errors on many of the growth charts out there. Ex., Ufotchi is a teen, not adult, and propellortchi is a teen as well.

it is possablie that when your last tama died you pressed A B C all together at the same time witch gives you twins. I read a cheat that told me all about it.

it is possablie that when your last tama died you pressed A B C all together at the same time witch gives you twins. I read a cheat that told me all about it.
i NEVER had one of mytamas die before

just to let you know there is a trick code thing that you cant get twins triplets quadruplets and etc. did you somehow do this?

Which Tamagotchi do you have? There are errors on many of the growth charts out there. Ex., Ufotchi is a teen, not adult, and propellortchi is a teen as well.
it was a Young minigotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back