The matchmaker came!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphin

Reaction score
When I got back from school the matchmaker came sent me a match for my masktchi(female).It was a kuchipatchi then there were stars and cool things on the screen. IT WAS VERY COOL!Then they had a boy and then he left.My little boy is a oniontchi right now...............-Dolphin-....................

So when you have a baby, you get BOTH your original tamagotchi and the baby on the screen?

ya...only for 24 hours though:D ^_^
It's actually a bit longer. The parent will stay one night, and the next night at midnight, it will leave.

Do you have to connect with another tama to keep the love ythe matchmaker sent you or does it just stay there?

Im glad you want to share that the matchmaker came but this is in the wrong category.

-Can an admin please move this?-

Do you have to connect with another tama to keep the love ythe matchmaker sent you or does it just stay there?
matchmaker gives u a mate and ull immediatley have a baby, the mate disappears again (u wont need it anymore)

its the matchmakers purpose 2 give u a baby without connecting

Last edited by a moderator:
matchmaker gives u a mate and ull immediatley have a baby, the mate disappears again (u wont need it anymore)
its the matchmakers purpose 2 give u a baby without connecting
Yes, so If you dont have any friends with tamagotchis, you will have a baby.

mine stayed for 3 days and my friends (tamagotchi was same age)one was a teenager and thats when my gozarutchi went away.

" Cats leave paw prints in our hearts".

Congratulations. Good luck taking care of another generation! :D :lol: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back