Tamagotchi Keitai!!!!!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoritaTrophy

Reaction score
OMG there are new japenese tamagotchis called keitai!!!!

check it out

https://tamalove.pixelmood.com/plus_news.htm

i wan one!!! anyone got anymore info?????

We’d been trying to forget about the new, infra-red version of the Tamagotchi in the hope that it’d go away, but the durn thing keeps evolving. Not content with enabling it to talk to other Tamagotchi, Bandai has now tweaked the infra-red port to let you communicate with a cellphone, meaning you can shop using points you’ve built up by raising the creature, or send it off on holiday via your phone (sadly, there doesn’t appear to be a function for spiking its drinks so that it ends up hallucinating in a Mexican hospital and never makes it back). We’re not sure whether the Shuku Keitai Kaitsuu Tamagotchi Plus (the first bit loosely means “Congratulations! It now works with a cellphone!”) will make it outside Japan, but we can hope.

Cx

PS ignore the nasty sarcastic comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry laffy taffy! my bad...i must have missed that thread, its just so exciting i want one bad!!!

oh yeah i've read about it in other posts. it's awsome!!! go here to see the official site of Keitsu (not keitai).
The banner on that site you posted said Tamagotchi Keitai Kaitsuu.

oh yeah i've read about it in other posts. it's awsome!!! go here to see the official site of Keitsu (not keitai).
It's both.

Anyway, I saw them. A bunch of people were ordering them on eBay on this other Tamagotchi message board I go to. Nobody's gotten one yet, but I've heard they don't connect with Connections of Connexions, and only with some Pluses? This may not be entirely correct. Also, I haven't heard anyone sure if the cellphone interactivity works outside of Japan. In any case, they look pretty cool. If they have characters different from Connections, I might be interested in buying one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back