help me on this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think i should debug my tamagotchi

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• what's debug

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i'm pretty sure this is how you debug your tama i got it from another site

anyway here it is.....first undo the back screw and then you'll come to another 4 smaller screws, undo them, them get a pencil and lightly rub over the plastic a little to the right and if it doesn't work don't blam me i just saw it on another tamagotchi site.

P.S.I didn't debug mine, but it is your desion weather to debug it or not, it might not work on your tama, then again it might

Always........molly01 Buh-bye!!! :huh: :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i think no, u shouldnt debug, it may seem cool but then its no surprise of what ur tamagotchi is going to be, thats pretty much the whole point of one to see what character u have

oh and u can stuff up pretty badly :huh:

*Poll Edited*

And multiple threads deleted.

*Moved to the appropriate area by Jappyx*

This topic is spam central. She just asked if she should debug it. She didn't ask how to do it. >.>

I barely knew what this topic was about when I read all these posts.

Thats not what I asked
Sorry PinkTangotchi - but you're not supposed to ask your questions in the middle of someone else's topic.

If you need help with your new Tamagotchi, please go to the Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners forum on this site and start a new topic there - you will get more answers there.

Back on topic....I have never debugged my Tamas - probably because I am too cautious - and I don't want to break any of them. Anyway, with the new V2 there are so many new characters to get I don't really need more choice, and I suppose I must be patient enough to wait for them to evolve at normal speed....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back