Does my tama pee on a duck?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty1250

Reaction score
when my tama went wee wee a duck shaped thing came up and my tama sat on it it was sooo cool

when my tama went wee wee a duck shaped thing came up and my tama sat on it it was sooo cool
It's one of those kiddie toilets, you know. The bigger your tama gets the bigger the toilet.

For example, when it's a teen it'll go on a regular toilet.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe *removed* it is pottytranined *removed*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :huh:

*post edited by TamaMum*

maybe *removed* it is pottytranined *removed*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p   :D
dont be rude!! there are little kids on the site just like me, whose only 8 turning 9!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyway, its pottytraining. if you had always noticed it when it needs to go toilet during its child and baby stages, when your tama grows into a tenn/adult your tama will go toilet all by itself.

If you notice your Tama making 'stink' / wavy lines and quickly choose the toilet icon, it will place your tama on a potty if it is a baby/child or a toilet if it is a teen or adult.

Sadly, no matter how many times you manage to sit it onto the potty or toilet, it will never be trained to do so on its own.

That part of the potty/toilet training rumour is completely false. I know you may have read it somewhere - but believe me - hours of Tama experience has proved it - there is no such thing as a Tama that puts itself onto the pot!

However, the good news is that by getting it onto the pot instead of flushing the pooh away from the floor, you fill a Happy heart (or two sometimes) without the need to give it a snack or play a game.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

dont be rude!! there are little kids on the site just like me, whose only 8 turning 9!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyway, its pottytraining. if you had always noticed it when it needs to go toilet during its child and baby stages, when your tama grows into a tenn/adult your tama will go toilet all by itself.
yeah! im only a tween whos turning10. dont call us *removed*! i might report you! :D why dont you get off this site?! :D :D :ph34r:

*post edited by TamaMum*

if your gonna act like a freak get the *removed* off this site
I'm not trying to be rude but why are you cussing and someone just said there are "YOUNGER" children on here?

OK people - those members who needed warns have been warned.

Please don't perpetuate the bad feelings and arguments with additional scolding or spam.

Let's Stay On Topic - pls !

Thanks

Best, etc.

TamaMum

What do you mean mimitchi? When tamas are babys, they get hungry easier, become sad easier, and have the tendency to go "poopy" more often. So dont be too worried it it poopies alot :) :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

i know. it is a training toilet for the little ones. when it becomes a teenager it starts to use a real toilet. :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :)

i agree with tamamum. no matter how many times you use the toilet, it will never be able to use by its self.

My Tama is an adult but it ussually doesnt go to the bathrooom I always have to clean after her=)

dont be rude!! there are little kids on the site just like me, whose only 8 turning 9!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Us 8-9 yr olds have yhe rights to go on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People, People!! Let's do what Tamamum said and saty on topic!! If ur not gonna let this go, then, well, maybe u don't deserve to be on this site!!! Now, don't curse, I might report u. Now, It goes on a duck when it's a kid, and the rest of it's life it goes on a regular toilet. When it has a baby, and it's turning sideways, that is ur que to hit the toilet icon. If i missed anything, pm me!!

Alimania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back