If you get bored of tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanfish123

Reaction score
If you feel that tamagotchi is getting dull, and your getting lazy about taking care of it/them then try these things to get yourself back into the caretaking mood:

1) Take a break! - Anything that you do over and over repetitiavely gets boring, put the tamas aside for a couple weeks and find a new hobby. If you still want to do virtual pet things, try Nintendogs if you have a Nintendo DS (great game), or just simply try a different kind of virtual pet. Then after a couple weeks or so, pick the tamas back up.

2) Make it different! - Instead of always aming for the best characters, and only getting the same couple every time, make new character goals to make it more interesting. If you get the same characters every time, it gets REALLY dull, fast. So try aiming for a lower or mid end tama.

3) Different Kind of Tama. Instead of always using your Connection v2 or whatever you use all the time, Pick up your V1 again. Or, if you have a ancestor tama and/or Tama Mini, pick one of those up to randomize your Tamagotchi expirience

I hope i helped some people so they dont get bored and leave the tama world. Tamagotchis are great passtimes and i would be sad if people started leaving because of boredom (im 15 :huh: )

Last edited by a moderator:
cool, but i dont agree with u with the first one, doesnt that get u obsessed with nintendo dogs?besides it was them that copied tamagotchis, ive read magazines that say tamagotchis are old, boring, stupid compared to other products like pixel chicks or nintendo dogs(not to offend anyone)

I luvv Ninitendogs and year tamas are kinda boring me now so this might help thanks!

cool, but i dont agree with u with the first one, doesnt that get u obsessed with nintendo dogs?besides it was them that copied tamagotchis, ive read magazines that say tamagotchis are old, boring, stupid compared to other products like pixel chicks or nintendo dogs(not to offend anyone)
PIXEL CHIX ROCK MY WORLD!!! :D :p :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back