My mametchi got raped!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iwillfollow

Reaction score
Ms. Busybody visited me today and asked if I loved a memetchi she had. He was very handsome, so I said yes. Pretty soon there were fireworks and my poor mametchi had a baby!!

I thouht, "well, it's a little soon, but as long as they raise her together it'll be ok," right? But the mem's gone!! He got Usagi pregnant and ran away!!!

Thanks a lot, Ms. Busybody. Don't you understand that Usagi loved him? You can't just tear them apart like that!

::cries::

*tries not to laugh*

honey, your mametchi left you the baby so she could go live with the love of her life! dont you want her to be happy? she loves him and she left you a baby to love...

*tries not to laugh*honey, your mametchi left you the baby so she could go live with the love of her life! dont you want her to be happy? she loves him and she left you a baby to love...
She should have taken her baby with her! What kind of parents just leave their baby alone?

:p

No no, it wasn't rape, man. She loved him, he loved her. But he turned out to be a deadbeat once he saw that baby!

she didnt want you to be alone. she left a verry big part of her with you to love and raise. tamagotchi's are diffrent than humans. turtles do it too...

she didnt want you to be alone. she left a verry big part of her with you to love and raise. tamagotchi's are diffrent than humans. turtles do it too...
::sobs::

Why, Usagi and nameless lover, whyyy??

Oh, yeah. Well, they are still the worst parents ever.

::sobs::
Why, Usagi and nameless lover, whyyy??

Oh, yeah. Well, they are still the worst parents ever.
Just feel good that you are doing the baby a service...You wouldn't want those folks taking care of it anyway! ;]

~shakes his head~ Hmm...And they expect us to take care of their resonsibility?!? How can they try to push it off onto us. That's not nice, nor is it even morally correct! I am so dissappointed...

~runs to check his three babies~

But I still love them as my own! :p :( :D

deadinsidePosted: Nov 22 2004, 06:41 PM 

~shakes his head~ Hmm...And they expect us to take care of their resonsibility?!? How can they try to push it off onto us. That's not nice, nor is it even morally correct! I am so dissappointed...

~runs to check his three babies~

But I still love them as my own! 
oh my gosh, me too!!!!

your screen would be pretty crouded by gen 6 if all the parents stayed! :( :D :p :p

LOL well at least these Tama's don't leave more then just Babies if you know what I mean...

LOL, mine love eachother but they are going to leave their babies at the same time because my tamagotchis are in love and that means they are TOTAL dead beat parents, lmao. But it isn't rape if they love eachother, even if it IS a total one night stand and then they decide maybe it wasn't all that good, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back