I need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runkirbys

Reaction score
My tama keeps turning into this tama :lol: after its baby stage. It only turned to a different tama when i first got it , which was this :huh: . Please help me turn it into a different tama.

u can just get more tranning points and play with ur toma more and take care of it better

There are only 4 types of toddlers you can get, but if you treat your baby boy or girl differently each time, you might get a different toddler. If you take care of your tama almost every minute, you will be likely to get a hitodetchi.

That's right - you normally get the Hitodetchi :hitodetchi: with almost perfect care - no empty hungry or happy hearts during it's hour as a baby - or if empty, then filled up within a minute or two.

You get Kuribotchi :angry: if you have taken good care - but not quite perfect care - in other words, an empty happy heart for too long, for example.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

To tell you the truth it all really depends on how you treat it. But don't worry, it will be alright. My friend Sam Farell, well he resets his tamagotchi every time it turns into something ugly, i love my tama no matter if it even looks stupid. :kuribotchi:

Ok well i really want a round one that loves to roll and looks like a babychi but is a toddler. So how do you get that one. please help me. :kuribotchi:

I have 3 tamagotchis 2 tamagotchis are Marutchis and the other 1 is Hitodetchi they never turn into a different child it's always the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back