Does any body know where to get a mutsu?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see finding one in a store anywhere.

You'll have to look online. More than likely ebay.

Good luck :(

Sorry, but they wouldn't have them in stores. Tommy has stopped selling them. I suggest that you keep looking on eBay. :gozarutchi:

Regards,

DarkCore

Whenever there is one for sale on ebay,it's always for USA.

Whenever there is one for sale on ebay,it's always for USA.
Not always. The Turtle Mutsu on eBay now is coming from the United Kindom, and the Fish Mutsu is coming from Thailand. I did get mine from the United States though, and I live in Canada.

Regards,

DarkCore

The used one I might bid on (if i'm allowed :huh: )

I'm not allowed getting one on the internet :) And there's no yard sales around here.

I kept asking my dad and he finally he said he'll talk about it with my mom.(my mom said I had to talk about it with dad first,that was before though)

Please wish me luck!

I kept asking my dad and he finally he said he'll talk about it with my mom.(my mom said I had to talk about it with dad first,that was before though)
Please wish me luck!
Heh, good luck! You should get a Mutsu. They are so cool!

-DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I found lots of original tamagotchis in thrift stores.

Good luck! :unsure:

Buying from over seas is not too bad. I do it all the time (I mostly get my Tamagotchis from Japan or America) and I live in Australia. It just adds a little more cost. :unsure:

[SIZE=21pt]Mutsu's aren't comming that often anymore in eBay as it used to.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back