My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stitchgirl

Reaction score
Last night I got my Tamagotchi connection. It is a girl. Here are some other stats for her right now.

Name-Jill

Age- 0 yr

Weight-10 lb (I think she's overweight)

Gender-Girl

Generation-1

Training-0 (I have no idea how to train, please help)

Style- Lavender with Stickers- I don't know, that's what Wal Mart said.. (Light Purple with Circles)

Right now she is rolling around at the bottom of the screen.

I would like to know how to train, and also if she's overweight.

When she evolves, I won't be able to tell you what the name of her type thingy is, because I don't really understand the Growth Chart. ^_^ But I will describe her.

Oh yeah, and also could someone tell me when they evolve?

I would also like to when the breeding lady (I don't know if she has a name) shows up, and if she is only there for a few minutes because I leave mine at home when I'm at school.

Sorry I have so many questions, this is my first time ever having a tamagotchi.

Last night I got my Tamagotchi connection. It is a girl. Here are some other stats for her right now.
Name-Jill

Age- 0 yr

Weight-10 lb (I think she's overweight)

Gender-Girl

Generation-1

Training-0 (I have no idea how to train, please help)

Style- Lavender with Stickers- I don't know, that's what Wal Mart said.. (Light Purple with Circles)

Right now she is rolling around at the bottom of the screen.

I would like to know how to train, and also if she's overweight.

When she evolves, I won't be able to tell you what the name of her type thingy is, because I don't really understand the Growth Chart. :( But I will describe her.

Oh yeah, and also could someone tell me when they evolve?

I would also like to when the breeding lady (I don't know if she has a name) shows up, and if she is only there for a few minutes because I leave mine at home when I'm at school.

Sorry I have so many questions, this is my first time ever having a tamagotchi.
Congrats! and i'm not sure if shes over weight.. sry! but she evolves i think about every day and half... but i think the older it is, the longer it takes to evolve, mine evolved the first day i got her... then 2 days later in to a teenager 2 days and adult! and u can click on the growth chart in the blue side bar.....

the breeding lady's name is the matchmaker. and she will show up if ur tamagotchi is old and has not mated yet.... she came yesterday for me! my tama was 6! and then when she shows up, press the A button (farthest left) and then she will find someone for ur tama... and TRUE LOVE? will show up and then click yes. or no if u dont' want to mate. i'm not sure how long she stays... if u click yes, then ur tamagotchi will have a baby, and she will take care of it.. but u have to still take care of ur old tama. if u press no.. she might show up a few more times, but if she doesnt', ur tama will die if it is too old. and also if u have a baby i think ur tama will die if a couple of days... but u will have the baby as ur new tama (generation 2)! i hope that helps!

oh ya... and when ur at school.. do u pause ur tamagotchi? when u pause ur tama, it stops growth, but the time still continues... if u don't knwo how to pause i'll tell u!

1. hold the A button then press B. (A is farthest left and B is the middle button)

2. ur tama will pause (it will say puase)

3. when u get back... hold the A button then press B

4. ur tama will un pause and return to normal

Thanks. I already know how to pause. I only did the first night I got it, and then I just started turning of the sound. I don't bring it to school, but if I were going to I would turn the sound off and pause it just in case. :(

Okay, Jill slept for a loooooong time today, and only woke up to be angry an evolve. I want to play with it, but it just shakes it's head. So it evolved into a Hinotamatchi, and I'm guessing that's the worst you can get. I was hoping for an Ichigotchi, but oh well. Maybe next generation. I wonder what it will evolve into next.

New stats:

Jill is now a Hinotamatchi

Jill now weighs 16 lbs

Jill is now 1 yr old

Jill now has one bar of training

I also learned that Jill won't play unless she is angry or if you give her a snack.

really? i thoguth they only played if they were 3 pounds above the skinniest weight they can have! lol

Mine only plays if you give it a snack. :) It likes the dance game better than the jump one, but I like the jump one.

Jill is now asleep and weighs 17 pounds already. I'm going to cut down on giving her snacks.

if your question about how 2 train hasn't been answered yet this is what you do. when your tamagotchi beaps look at the bottome right hand corner at the eyes if they are hilighted give her a time out, but if you see that she is crying you have to praise her.

if you already know this then just ignore this reply.

Hello All. Happy Thanksgivivng.

Jill now has two bars of training, is back to 15 pounds, and is 2 years old.

I'm probably going to start having her stats in my siggy.

There. I now have a siggy. Hopefully I will keep it updated. I will still keep a log here though.

She now weighs 16 pounds, and has 3 bars of training. (Because I learned that if she is in a bad mood, which happens a lot, that I need to praise her instead of playing with her.)

Jill is sleeping right now. I can't wait until she gets older, then she does all those cute things like brush her teeth, sing, and stuff. She turns 3 tomorrow. I hope she evolves. She never celbrated Thanksgiving. She wasn't even really hungry. But she never really needed to be played with, so she was happy all day.

That was adorable! Jill was just singing a few seconds ago. I also caught her singing eariler today, also. Yesterday, I was just saying that I couldn't wait for her to start doing things like that. I wonder if she will do someting new tomorrow.

Jill is now 15 lbs, has 4 bars of training, and is 3 years old.

Oh, I just fed her, now she is 17 lbs. I am hoping that the matchmaker will come before Monday. Not likely, but I still hope so, because I have to go back to school on Monday, so I will have to pause her. (If I don''t, she will be very unhappy when I come home.)

Jill is starting to let me play the jumping game now. I almost made it to the end! I got to 28!

I also learned that if you hold your Tamagotchi Connection up to your ear and listen very carefully, you will hear a beep about every half a second. I wonder why.....

Jill is now a Tarakotchi! She evolved this morning! It seems sort of strange without my Hinotamatchi, and I miss it, but I love my new Tarakotchi! Earlier today she was running at the bottom of the screen, and then falling over and over again. If she fell the first time, wouldn't she learn? A few minutes ago, she was kissing the screen. B)

Her are her new stats for those who read this. :)

4 years old

33 pounds (She gained a whole [SIZE=21pt]26[/SIZE] pounds overnight! I can't belive it!

6 training bars

And she is a Tarakotchi!

I haven't been able to log lately with school and all, but I absalutely had to go online today, because the matchmaker came!

I came home from school and unpaused Jill. I fed her, played the jump game a few times, and then I let her sit for a while. I got bored, so I set the clock back to 2:59. I was hoping that today would be the day, but I didn't think so. I sat watching TV for a minute, and then Jill it started beeping. Before looking, I asked "What do you want Jill?" and when I looked I saw the matchmaker sitting right there!!! I pressed, A, and a Hanatchi appeared! It asked me if it was love, and I said yes. Then they went up to each other, and there was a heart above them. Awwww. Then the screen went black, and there were like fireworks, I can't remember. Then there was a baby boy sitting next to Jill! (I descibed the whole thing for those of you that have never seen the matchmaker before and wanted to know)

Here are Jill's new stats!!!!

Weight: 30 lbs

Generation: 1 (With a baby boy!)

Jill is 7 now. I'm pretty sure she will be leaving me tonight :( :( :( :( :(

I will keep the new baby's logs here. I'm not quite sure what I will name him though.

Why did I do that? :(

I set the clock to 11:59 to see if she would leave, and she did! :(

I shut the lights out, and watched. Soon, they came back on. Jill stared her baby for a minute, and I tried to press B to try and reset the clock, but it didn't work. Later, she started opening and closing her mouth and then she slowly went up to the top of the screen, and then went so far that she disappeared. :( :( She went back to the tama planet. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

She left a baby boy who I have named Phil.

Here are baby Phil's stats:

Name:phil

Type: Babytchi

Weight: 6 lbs

Training: 0

Generation:2

I've played to games of jump so far. I got to 30 both times. :(

This is odd. It's only 3 and Phil just went to sleep. I wonder why.

I hope I raise Phil well. I want him to become an Ichigotchi. :(

Latest posts

Back