BOOCHI TURNED MY NEOPET INTO AN ADORABLE BABY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has Boochi ever turned your pet into a baby?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
yesterday I was on neopets and while I was browsing the website I saw a battledome challenge thingy from Boochi and under that it said that he turned Dream3120 into a baby! I'm so happy cos now I have an adorable little baby uni! I was saving up for a Christmas paint brush for her but she is even cuter as a baby! :angry:

whos boochi? :mellow:
Boochi is a baby Neopet that has a special ray gun that turns other Neopets into babies. He comes as a random event. (FYI if you get zapped that saves you 600,000 NP you don't have to buy the paint brush :huh: :angry: :huh: :( )

yesterday I was on neopets and while I was browsing the website I saw a battledome challenge thingy from Boochi and under that it said that he turned Dream3120 into a baby! I'm so happy cos now I have an adorable little baby uni! I was saving up for a Christmas paint brush for her but she is even cuter as a baby! :huh:
Congratulations on your new baby neopet! It's a very rare blessing to have your neopet turned into a baby by Boochi! You didn't have to spend 650 000 bells neopoints on a baby paintbrush to turn your neopet into a baby! When they are babies they so cute!

~Camelle

I've gotten boochi before! But then I repainted my pet with a different paintbrush because I didn't like him that way. Then I got a new set of pets (I used to be pet carer, I retired from that) and painted my gelert baby and made my blumaroo a mutant (the transmog costed so much!)

Anyway, grats!

I tried to look it up but the person who started this topic had their account frozen. But I guess that happened awhile ago seeing as this topic is nearing 2 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back