Sign in to follow this  
mamethchi_mimitchi132004

I feel bad

:( :( :( Have you ever been awake when the Tama parent leaves??? :( :( :( It's really sad, it just stares at its baby for a few minutes and then floats up. :( :( :( And when the baby wakes up the next morning, it starts to cry cause its parent is gone :( :( :( It's sad, to me anyway. :( :( :(

Don't worry!I noe it's kinda sad but look on the bright side you have go thou generations!

Yeah, it's sad ;.;

Also, if you don't want to stay up till midnight, you can wait until it's been 24 hours since the baby came and set the time to 11:59 pm.

:( Oh no! At 3:15 today, my matchmaker came and the now the mommy will be gone in 24hrs! =( aww that is SO sad! I hope i'm asleep.. Oh wait! If it was at 3:15pm then i will be awake when mommy goes! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

I've never seen it before but I knowwhy the parent looks at its baby. It thinks 'Goodbye little guy I'll see you in heaven/TamagotchiPlanet' whatever you believe. Also the baby cries because it doesn't know where mum/dad is!!! So sad...

you spell mummy with a O how wierd :P :P :pochitchi:

well i dont think its sad because i like to think of gens more :huh: :huh: :huh: