I feel bad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamethchi_mimitchi132004

Reaction score
:( :( :( Have you ever been awake when the Tama parent leaves??? :( :( :( It's really sad, it just stares at its baby for a few minutes and then floats up. :( :( :( And when the baby wakes up the next morning, it starts to cry cause its parent is gone :( :( :( It's sad, to me anyway. :( :( :(

Don't worry!I noe it's kinda sad but look on the bright side you have go thou generations!

it is sad but i never been up at midnight B) i will hope he leaves on new years :D :lol:

Yeah, it's sad ;.;

Also, if you don't want to stay up till midnight, you can wait until it's been 24 hours since the baby came and set the time to 11:59 pm.

:( Oh no! At 3:15 today, my matchmaker came and the now the mommy will be gone in 24hrs! =( aww that is SO sad! I hope i'm asleep.. Oh wait! If it was at 3:15pm then i will be awake when mommy goes! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

I've never seen it before but I knowwhy the parent looks at its baby. It thinks 'Goodbye little guy I'll see you in heaven/TamagotchiPlanet' whatever you believe. Also the baby cries because it doesn't know where mum/dad is!!! So sad...

you spell mummy with a O how wierd :p :p :pochitchi:

well i dont think its sad because i like to think of gens more :huh: :huh: :huh:

I know.. it's so sad! Poor Tamagotchi.... I really miss them...

when can you buy a UFO :angry:
Please don't SPAM! You can find that answer in other topics. And this topic isn't a UFO topic. Anyway, you can buy one in the store with your gotchi points with your verson 2. They are about 5000 gotchi points, and you need to have an adult to use it. Does that solve your problem? :D

And be sure to remember, please be careful about where you post questions, and please don't double post or SPAM. Thankies! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back