Sign in to follow this  
GANKY36

The weirdest thing

How did this happen?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How did this happen?

• A. It's because I took care of it well.
    • B. It's because when the other tamagotchi got married it was old.
    • C. It just did!

What did the adult look like? This generation I'm planning on letting mine grow into old timers and have babies, so I'll see if that could be the cause...It could also be some kind of glitch, especially if you've taken the unit apart and messed around inside.

The adult looked kinda like a human, a bald one. I think it is called Oyajitchi :)

[quote name='GANKY36' date='Nov 24 2004, 03:33 PM']The adult looked kinda like a human, a bald one. I think it is called Oyajitchi :)[/quote]
So it looked like a [url="http://tamagotchi.com/products/images/18.gif"]guy with a goatee[/url], not an [url="http://tamagotchi.com/products/images/19.gif"]old man[/url]? If it was the first, how exactly did you care for the baby? What species were its parents?

[quote name='Rico' date='Nov 24 2004, 01:37 PM'] What did the adult look like? This generation I'm planning on letting mine grow into old timers and have babies, so I'll see if that could be the cause...It could also be some kind of glitch, especially if you've taken the unit apart and messed around inside. [/quote]
eeeerrrrr... can old timers have children?? i never thought so

[quote name='Tamaluv4ever' date='Nov 25 2004, 01:56 PM'] eeeerrrrr... can old timers have children?? i never thought so [/quote]
Yes, if one is a male old timer and the other is a female old timer, they can mate and have children.

One parent was the matchmaker(that was mine) and the other one was a weird old looking guy called Ojitchi ( My friends) :blink:

talk about weird.I lost my first tamagotchi.Will back awhile ago it was called a nano made by playmate.Anyhow and I just bought a new one a guess what.I found my old one!

oyea I frgt 2 mention that I didn't mean 2 make this a poll cause I was new here and didn't know how 2 not :blink: , but now I do

You guys, check out the links in my new post. It says you can get adults from babies by scratching 'debug' spots. I'm trying this, hope it doesn't break!