The weirdest thing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did this happen?

• A. It's because I took care of it well.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. It's because when the other tamagotchi got married it was old.

• C. It just did!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did the adult look like? This generation I'm planning on letting mine grow into old timers and have babies, so I'll see if that could be the cause...It could also be some kind of glitch, especially if you've taken the unit apart and messed around inside.

The adult looked kinda like a human, a bald one. I think it is called Oyajitchi :)

What did the adult look like? This generation I'm planning on letting mine grow into old timers and have babies, so I'll see if that could be the cause...It could also be some kind of glitch, especially if you've taken the unit apart and messed around inside.
eeeerrrrr... can old timers have children?? i never thought so

eeeerrrrr... can old timers have children?? i never thought so
Yes, if one is a male old timer and the other is a female old timer, they can mate and have children.

dude thats starange.... and cool! maybe there was a glitch? I don't know... tamagotchis can do weird things :lol: :blink:

One parent was the matchmaker(that was mine) and the other one was a weird old looking guy called Ojitchi ( My friends) :blink:

talk about weird.I lost my first tamagotchi.Will back awhile ago it was called a nano made by playmate.Anyhow and I just bought a new one a guess what.I found my old one!

oyea I frgt 2 mention that I didn't mean 2 make this a poll cause I was new here and didn't know how 2 not :blink: , but now I do

You have da secret character. It is'nt a glitch that's meant to happen. If u use matchmaker on it you are practically garenteed to get a kinakomotchi. Well done!!!!!!!!! :lol: :) :p

Iz u'res a girl or a boy cos i've mated old folks Otokitchi and Ojitchi twice and both times i've had a boy :angry:

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back