My New Angelgotch :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkkiou

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I ended up getting a white japanese Angelgotch. Is it just me, or is it tiny?! Hahaha. I know I'm used to the v1 and v2s now. I dont' remember how big the originals were. But to me, the Angelgotch seems pretty tiny. And the buttons feel a little delayed or something. So far, so good though :huh: My good deed meter had 3 little points in it and now it has none, but I don't know why. I'm still a bit hazy on the good deeds meter and what the TP points are actually used for. But I like him B) he's cute. Also, I've gotten the bat a few times and I've tapped the screen, and he never flys away! He always steals my candy! Any tips? Thanks!

There's a glitch in my tamagotchi. For some reason, I can't buy things from my shop. :huh:

Yeah I had tapped the screen but it just didnt' seem to work. This last time though I finally scared the bat away!!!! It must be pretty particular about how you tap it :mellow: Congrats on your new angel btw!

They do feel pretty small at first but you will get used to it really quickly, the buttons do feel kind of delayed but that is how all angelgotchi's are. Also the buttons are pretty small but hat is probably because you only need to press on at a time. I felt exacty the same whenI first got my angel, I babysat for my friends tamagotchi connnecton V2 a while later and I realized how big they are and how truly, amazingly fast thebutton are!

P.S. Just to coment on tinkkiou's coment it is not a particular method of tapping it, it's is just were you tap it the upper right hand corner works best for me. Oh and the TP part sort of helps decide what charecter you get, the higher the TP the better the charecter you get (click on the link in my signiture to go to my webpage for more info)

tamagotchi angels dont have a touch screen its just a spring thing that moves when you tap anywhere on it...bandai lied...shame...

Congratulations on the acquisition of your new Tamagotchi! Angels are one of my favorites. :p Here's a great site that I've been a fan of for nearly ten years, on and off...lots of awesome information: https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tindex.htm. Just go to the menu on the left and click on "Angelgotchi Alley." While you're there, you should read up on all the other ancestor Tamagotchis. They're much more entertaining and superior than the connections, in my humble opinion. ;) Have fun and good luck! :angry:

Congratulations on the acquisition of your new Tamagotchi! Angels are one of my favorites. :D Here's a great site that I've been a fan of for nearly ten years, on and off...lots of awesome information: https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tindex.htm. Just go to the menu on the left and click on "Angelgotchi Alley." While you're there, you should read up on all the other ancestor Tamagotchis. They're much more entertaining and superior than the connections, in my humble opinion. ;) Have fun and good luck! :D
:eek: hey your the one that has that awsome website of all the old tamas u rock and by the way do u know how to make tamagotchi cradels for the pld ones i just want a simple plain one dont matter pleeese tell me how to make one pleeeeeese im begging ;) :D :( :( :(

Congratulations on your Angelgotchi! The reason that they are so much smaller is because all vintage Tamagotchis are smaller then the newer ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back