Sign in to follow this  
Lozzie

Super Baby?!?!

Something rather unusual happened this morning. I tried to play hurdles with my Shirobebitchi Seren. She actually played it, even though she was only a baby! In previous generations, the babies would not play hurdles, only the dance game. Weird. 0_o

My babies have always played the hurdle game.

Really...? Oh. Maybe they were just underweight... my mistake! Thanks for that, Tamagoyaki!

[quote name='Lozzie' date='Jul 19 2004, 03:25 AM'] Really...? Oh. Maybe they were just underweight... my mistake! Thanks for that, Tamagoyaki! [/quote]
Child, you need to feed your tamagotchis!!!!!!! :wub:

well of course you need to feed them, just like any othe pets :wub:

Hehe! :wub:

yer you tell them dat zero
if you dont they will die
:wub:

offically making a speical team consisting of me, mushimushi and Tamagoyaki to go round lozzie's house and find all the food depraved pets! we will be called the pet squad :)
that was fun

Hehehe! Just kidding! :) You guys are funny! lol!

[quote name='Zero' date='Jul 22 2004, 03:11 AM']offically making a speical team consisting of me, mushimushi and Tamagoyaki to go round lozzie's house and find all the food depraved pets! we will be called the pet squad :)
that was fun[/quote]
LOL there's already a t.v. show for that. It's called Animal Cops or something. Though I have yet to see them raid a house to find depraved tamagotchis... XD

acts out a scene
*bursts in through door* oh my god...this is the worst part of the job
*runs upstaris after following bleeping* those people make me sick
*picks up 2 baby tamagotchis* *looks at them and hurls* NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we lost them
*back at station* well if any of you have any info on the people who left them please contact us on our local hotline
*tacky music*

*rings up*
AHEM IM CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*answers phone* *speaks qiuckly like very other phone operator* hello how are you? how can I help you on the fine morning and do you know that betty went with shell instead of garth to the party OMG i know i know i know, sorry back to the point...

sorry, I was a bit hyped up on sugar and E numbers on that day I quess. But I am back to normal (I HOPE!) :ph34r:

Lol! don't worry. It happens to us all, sometimes...