Super Baby?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozzie

Reaction score
Something rather unusual happened this morning. I tried to play hurdles with my Shirobebitchi Seren. She actually played it, even though she was only a baby! In previous generations, the babies would not play hurdles, only the dance game. Weird. 0_o

well of course you need to feed them, just like any othe pets :wub:

yer you tell them dat zero

if you dont they will die

:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
offically making a speical team consisting of me, mushimushi and Tamagoyaki to go round lozzie's house and find all the food depraved pets! we will be called the pet squad :)

that was fun

offically making a speical team consisting of me, mushimushi and Tamagoyaki to go round lozzie's house and find all the food depraved pets! we will be called the pet squad :) that was fun
LOL there's already a t.v. show for that. It's called Animal Cops or something. Though I have yet to see them raid a house to find depraved tamagotchis... XD

acts out a scene

*bursts in through door* oh my god...this is the worst part of the job

*runs upstaris after following bleeping* those people make me sick

*picks up 2 baby tamagotchis* *looks at them and hurls* NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we lost them

*back at station* well if any of you have any info on the people who left them please contact us on our local hotline

*tacky music*

*answers phone* *speaks qiuckly like very other phone operator* hello how are you? how can I help you on the fine morning and do you know that betty went with shell instead of garth to the party OMG i know i know i know, sorry back to the point...

sorry, I was a bit hyped up on sugar and E numbers on that day I quess. But I am back to normal (I HOPE!) :ph34r:

Something rather unusual happened this morning. I tried to play hurdles with my Shirobebitchi Seren. She actually played it, even though she was only a baby! In previous generations, the babies would not play hurdles, only the dance game. Weird. 0_o
mi tamababies play hurdles all the time :wacko: :lol: :gozarutchi: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back