my tama is missing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honahlee

Reaction score
My sister's tama, a female tarakotchi, was a 2nd generation, and a new mother. She had the baby yesterday :blink: , but this morning there was an angel, no mommy, no baby. She and baby were well taken care of. Does anybody know what happened and how to avoid this tragedy???? :lol:

same happened to me last night. the mother was gone but the baby was going strong. My only guess is that she died. I have a theory that after a mother has a baby she dies but who knows...

Well, when she pressed the button, another egg started, and she's back to generation 1...

same happened to me last night. the mother was gone but the baby was going strong. My only guess is that she died. I have a theory that after a mother has a baby she dies but who knows...
This happens whenever a tamagotchi has a baby...During the second night, the parent just floats up off the screen, so it is assumed that it's going back to the tamagotchi planet.

And to the original poster, I'm sorry to hear about that, and it's strange that both died even though you took good care of them :\

If you get a baby, watch the tamagotchi's clock and on the second night at exactly midnight turn on the light and the mother or father will suddenly wake up and watch the baby sleeping. It watches its baby for about a minute then it turns its head, cries and floats away. It is very sad. I videotaped it to show my friends.

You have to be very careful the next morning as you will be responsible for feeding and cleaning up the babies poop. For the first hour all it does is eat and poop. You have to be right on top of it or the hearts will be empty. Then after about an hour it turns into a toddler and you don't have to watch it as closely.

Good luck! I had one that died for no reason in the first or second generation too. It was well looked after. We never did figure out why it happened. Strange.

All your fantasies about when the baby is born later the mother dies is fake. Did I make myself clear? F A K E! The mother leaves and returns to tamagotchi planet knowing YOU will take care of her baby and when her baby mates she'll see it again and so on. You guys are idots... :D

That's not nice Jackster, calling people names. Besides, you spelled idiot wrong-now who looks silly?

HEY THERES NOTHING U CAN DO 2 AVOID IT DYING SOMETIMES IT GETS SICK (U DEFINETLY CAN AVOID THAT) BUT THE 1 THING U CANT AVOID IS SOMETIMES UR TAMA DIES BECAUSE IT'S NOT VERY STRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back