All girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama11we

Reaction score
Is there something wrong? B) B) Whenever i breed my tama with someone, (not matchmaker!) i always get 2 girls! i want a boy, at least one. :furawatchi: Is there like a code or something? Plz. tell if you have any suggestions or have had this problem before.Thankx :puroperatchi:

- Tama11we :marumimitchi:

yes my friend told me if you toch a botton u get a girl and if you touch u get a boy :puroperatchi:

p.s.i never try if it works tell me

yes my friend told me if you toch a botton u get a particular gender and if you touch u get a boy :furawatchi:

p.s.i never try if it works tell me
that made no sense, you're confusing the kid! It's totally random, people claim that there's a code and/or cheat to get a girl, just keep hoping it'll be a boy

Last edited by a moderator:
Happen to me like all the time. I read on the internet somwhere that when the matchmaker comes, it has a little book. If you press the first button when the book is open, you will get a boy, but when you press the first button when the book is closed, you will get a girl. I never reallt tried it, but next time, i hope it happens, for once, at least. :furawatchi: <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back