Is Bandai coming out with v3 in the U.S.?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only informaton I have is that a Toys R Us catalog said that there was a v3. However, I belive that was a mis-print. I am not sure (this is in Australia) :unsure:

yes! there is a v3 in Australia. and it wasnt a mis-print.

i am getting the v3 for christmas coz my mum said that they would be out be4 xmas,

we even asked the toys r us lady,

coz my mum got a v2 and the catalogue and asked the lady if they were the same and she said "no, there ar no v3's in stock but there will be soon"

before i found this out i heard rumors that v3 would be out in december or november and they were true!

Last edited by a moderator:
if you search for tamagotchi 3 on e-bay you'll find alot, but they're all in either Australia or China so shipping is like, $10 - $25. I want one for Christmas!

v3 just the sound of it makes my get exited, i hope they come out soon......................

there is no v3 any where in the world right now bandai hasnt designed it yet because if they did they would notify us so this rumor about a mis print in toys r us is really a mis print

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the ones that you see on ebay are [SIZE=21pt]FAKE![/SIZE] :p

^_^ :kuribotchi: :mimitchi: :lol: :wub: :blink:

if you search for tamagotchi 3 on e-bay you'll find alot, but they're all in either Australia or China so shipping is like, $10 - $25. I want one for Christmas!
Is there really Tamas in China? I don't think so. I'm Chinese but I never saw any when I visit China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back