Do you sleep with your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you sleep with your Tama?

• Yes! It's cuddly, and you know if your tam isn't there in the morning.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! You people are crazy.

• Erm, I'll be going now.

• I, erm, might try...tonight.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
..its not just plastic to me, anyway i sleep with it by my head on weekends so i can hear it wake up and accomadate it. I love it!

darkcore your very rude ... :unsure: thans no way to talk 2 people ANYWAY YOU HAVE 8 TAMAGOCHI'S SO GREAT JOB PLASTIC MAN!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't do your poll because i don't really sleep with him i put him in a small shoe box on my nightstand and he is sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

{he's my tamagotchi} :blink:

I didn't vote, because I would have put no, but not in that way. I don't sleep with my tama becaause I roll, and move around when i sleep, so when I wake up, it would be on the floor, or it would have slid down the side of my bed, or just lost. So, nope I don't. I just set it on my night stand so I know it will be there in the morning. :)

*smiles* Plastic Man...

No, I don't sleep with my tamas. I have 6 and a Mini, and they'd end up slapping me in the face every two minutes.

Look Dark Core, SOME ppl really love their tamas. :) You can't talk to ppl like that! :blink: A tama is MUCH more than a piece of plastic. :)

Although darkcore could go a little softer on his replys, he is intitled to his opinion just like everyone else. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
darkcore your very rude ... ;) thans no way to talk 2 people ANYWAY YOU HAVE 8 TAMAGOCHI'S SO GREAT JOB PLASTIC MAN!
actually DarkCore wasn't rude at all......he was giving his opinion!

p.s if i sleep with my tama, i will probably eat it in my sleep!!!!

..its not just plastic to me, anyway i sleep with it by my head on weekends so i can hear it wake up and accomadate it. I love it!
U r right!

Its not just plastic!

Anyway i sleep with it ON MY FORE HEAD and my bro sleeps with his IN HIS HAND. only prob is after that we spend half an hour looking for it under his covers!

And when it woke up on me bday, I heard the sounds it makes and Im like 'wat da H***!!!'!!!

U r right!Its not just plastic!

Anyway i sleep with it ON MY FORE HEAD and my bro sleeps with his IN HIS HAND. only prob is after that we spend half an hour looking for it under his covers!

And when it woke up on me bday, I heard the sounds it makes and Im like 'wat da H***!!!'!!!
:huh: I'm not trying to be rude or any thing but don't cuss and I understand you were in a bad mood :huh:

A tamagotchi is a merely a material possession made of plastic. Sleeping with it is entirely pointless. 

-DarkCore
I am not exactly sure why you say it in that manner, but lets just say its not just plastic, some people like to know its safely beside them, I used to sleep with me tama lol. but it kept tumbling of my bed. Some people are affectionate with there tamas you could say. and i find it sweet to sleep with them lol.

actually DarkCore wasn't rude at all......he was giving his opinion!  

p.s if i sleep with my tama, i will probably eat it in my sleep!!!!
you should try, those things taste like barbeque chicken!But personally, tamas with spicy ranch dressing are my fav!

I don't really sleep with it, but I hang it by my head so I see it wake up in the morning.

Why would you sleep with a piece of plastic in your bed? Unless if it was soft...

I didn't vote, because I would have put no, but not in that way. I don't sleep with my tama becaause I roll, and move around when i sleep, so when I wake up, it would be on the floor, or it would have slid down the side of my bed, or just lost. So, nope I don't. I just set it on my night stand so I know it will be there in the morning. :p
^Same. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back