I JUST GOT A 2005 FURBY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

connectionrules

Reaction score
I just got a new Furby, and it actually does understand you! If you say "Hay Furby!"and it says "Doo?" or "Yeah?" or "What?" or "Hmm?" Then you say"Go to Sleep!" It will go to Sleep! Same thing if you say any of the other commands! Like tell me a Joke! It tells you a Knock Knock Joke! It is so cool! I'll tell you guys more later! Bye!

year I just got one to! :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and the new furby is neat. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! I love it when its like "Red Light, Green Light!" And I'm like Furby, I Love you because I wanted to see what he would do. Anyways... he's like Really?! I was like "Yup", He was like "E-DAY! (Good in Furbish)! To-Loo something something something (lol can't remember)" Anyways its so cute.

Mine is Grey, with a Blue Stomach. What's your's Colours?

Mine change his mood day by day. If i can't play with him and i say: Hey Furby, How are you? Sometimes he says: Me no happy or Me little uh happy... My Spanky is a charcoal! Dark grey with yellow tummy. I love him and all the new furbies!

It's fantastic!

I'll await until TigerToys release cowskin pattern one (black-n-white), then I'll buy 2005 Furby.

:huh:

i used to haev an old skool one, green & blue... NO idea what happened to it tho... or if we even still have it...

I have a begie one with pink stomache and blue eyes o.o My mother didn't want me to buy it but I was like, noooo, I have to have one, I'm not to old! Furby make me happi ^^

I just got a new Furby, and it actually does understand you! If you say "Hay Furby!"and it says "Doo?" or "Yeah?" or "What?" or "Hmm?" Then you say"Go to Sleep!" It will go to Sleep! Same thing if you say any of the other commands! Like tell me a Joke! It tells you a Knock Knock Joke! It is so cool! I'll tell you guys more later! Bye!
wow really?

I tried it at the supermarket... I went "HEY FURBY!!" it went "what??" i was like "are you deaf?" and he was then "me no listen" XD

My friend taught me that trick it works

oops double post

I tried it at the supermarket... I went "HEY FURBY!!" it went "what?" i was like "are you deaf?" and he was then "me no listen"XDmy friend taught me that trick it works
Your friend is sure smart!XD I'll try that!! That would be funny if it said "Yes, I'm deaf!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back